“I'll have the breadstick please!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Salt Lake City, Utah
“I'll have the breadstick please!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

WOW! a place that knows how to make a light and perfectly baked breadstick! Pizza factory not only has great pizza and spaghetti (we liked the meat sauce) but they make huge breakstick twists and serve them hot out of the oven. So tasty!

Visited June 2013

“Good salad bar and breadsticks”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Who would guess, a good salad bar in a average pizza place. Really forget the pizza, order a salad and breadsticks. Or if you are daring, we love their pesto and zucchini pasta. This restaurant is also very convenient to the Stadium 10 movie threaters.

Visited April 2013
St. George, Utah
“Awful, awful, awful!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The service was the worst part, as the inefficiency and incompetence of the people taking the order, taking payment, and giving us the pizza was mind boggling! The employees seemed to be on vacation, while at work!
The food was mediocre, at best. The pizza was not very good, and the salad was worse - few choices and not good quality.
The price was extremely high for what I got. I was rather astonished at how much a pizza and salad cost!
Wtih so many options, this would be about the bottom of my list.

• Visited April 2013
Saint George, Utah, United States
“Best Bread Sticks”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Honestly I never eat their pizza. Can't really stand it. BUT... BEST salad bar in town and BEST bread sticks ever! After it's all mixed up in your tummy your body can pretend like you just ate a veggie pizza! :)

Visited March 2013
Salt Lake City, UT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza Just kind of Bland”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I know this place is very popular, but after having their pizza a few times my husband and I realized we just didn't like it. The Crust is good, but somehow even on a combo all the flavors are just blend in. The sauce has no zip and somehow that carries over to all the ingredients. I like some kind of herb, or garlic, or SOMETHING other than tomato sauce taste. Probably why kids like it so much.

• Visited March 2013