“Worth every penny and more - a must see” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 61 things to do in St. George
Sacramento, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Worth every penny and more - a must see”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was absolutely my favorite thing that I saw in St. George. The animals here are so incredibly lifelike, both in the excellent preservation and in the various realistic poses you will see. The narration is interesting as well. Don't miss this gem if you are in St. George.

Visited September 2013

St. George, Utah
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wildlife exibit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Display of wildlife from around the world. Nice layout. There is a fee to enter. Kids will enjoy There is a gift shop where one can buy items.

Visited October 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 252 helpful votes
“Smithsonian-quality exhibits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I saw this museum near the interstate after I had flown in to St George and was on my way to Zion National Park; I made it a point to stop there on my way out of town several days later. This is a terrific museum; I do not understand why there are not more reviews on TripAdviser. The exterior and grounds were well-maintained; the employees were very courteous and the interior is immaculate. After paying admission (I believe it was $8.00), I was given an audio-phone to assist in the self-guided tour. There are approximately 250 full-body mounts in (realistic surroundings) from North America, Africa, Europe and Asia. This is the best museum of its type I have ever seen or heard of. I took my time and it took approximately 1.5-2 hours to make my way through the museum and take photos. There is a fairly large gift shop; most of the items are oriented towards children. I would highly recommend this museum to hunters, outdoorsmen, families or anyone interested in wildlife. The only thing critical that I can find to say is that the museum would benefit from informative placards (similar to those in a zoo) describing each animal.

Visited July 2013
5 Thank raj0302
Clearfield, Utah
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Nice place to visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and I took our eleven year old granddaughter here, and she loved it. Lots of stuffed animals to from around the world to look at.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Ron_and_Candy
Carmel, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“educational and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

If you like wildlife you should not miss this. You will probably never see as many different species of wild animals as you will see here.

Visited October 2012