“Good food that fills me up”
Review of Apollo Burgers

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Apollo Burgers
Ranked #133 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I love their Apollo burger combo. Good, juicy, meaty. Fries are good, too. Lots of options, not just burgers. It's fairly new and they do a good job keeping it clean and nice. Help is very friendly.

There are newer reviews for Apollo Burgers

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I walked in and was greeted cordially and amicably. I was offered advice and ample time to decide without pressure. I order led and the food was bursting full of flavor and savory taste. I had the Bacon Cheeseburger and it was amazing!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Apollo Burger is Good, not amazing, not disgusting...just Good! Good food, good size, nothing spectacular. Love the Gyro Platter, that's my fave. If you are looking for something off of the food channel, it isn't that, but want a nice good place to get some good American food, well Apollo is your place!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

wanted to grab a quick lunch on trip from salt lake to vegas. Love the pastrami burgers but opted for the more artery friendly plain burger instead. They have that char flavor only achieved over a char grill and are very good, but the real reason for going there is the onion rings. They are the best we have ever found in any restaurant at any price. The fry sauce is a great addition. When I get this quality, the price becomes a non-factor. I couldn't tell you what the price was other than it did not seem high when any burger in any sit down location is $6 to $12. I usually grab at least 1 meal from Apollo, Astro or Castle burgers in salt lake, but it is usually the steak sandwich which is also exceptionally good at all locations mentioned. I've never left any of them dissatisfied and I am happy to know that there is one of them in St. George now.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We enjoyed our hamburgers, they were good. The price seemed a little high for what we received but overall a nice place.