“Pretty good Sushi but average Chinese”
Review of Ichiban Sushi Buffet - CLOSED

Ichiban Sushi Buffet
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have eaten here a few times and I'm always torn weather to fill up on Sushi or try out some of the other Chinese cuisine. By the time I start with Sushi i'm too full to move on but I do it anyway and regret later... Overall I think the food is great. The price is about right for what you get too. I definately think I would recommend them to others and I will go back...

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went for a late lunch , 10 of us around 2:00 on a Saturday..
1. Service at our table was terrible.. had to ask for drinks , and we stacked plates on table next to us
2. The Sushi was not as fresh as normal.. maybe it was between lunch and dinner
3. Our bill for 3 of us was around 45.00 seemed very high..

Food was average, not fresh, poor customer service and pricey ..
not sure if we will go back.. other options in town..

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I like Chinese buffets. This one had some nice twists and made my eyebrows rise a few times at the selection on their buffet.

Come in hungry.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I am a regular customer, I eat lunch there at least twice a week.
Started to notice the carpet was in need of cleaning lately,but ignored it because the food was fresh and very good.
I went in for lunch 6/4/13 at 12 noon (30 min after opening).
On my second trip back to my table, I noticed a large cockroach at the leg of my table.
I quietly asked the girl to please sweep it up,but instead she said "that came from outside,not inside" and smashed it with her foot and walked away. I waited to see what else she was going to do, after about 5 min of watching her joking around with the other staff near the buffet,I just got up,left a tip,payed my bill and left. I will not be going back. I would have been o.k. if there had been some concern.It seems like they don't care anymore.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We eat alot of sushi at fine restaurant's....for the price & variety, u cannot beat this place! Had lunch buffet -- tons of rolls to choose from, tempura, hot dishes (loved the mussels-yumm), soups, salad & fruit, desserts, ice cream; can't be beat. This place is nothing fancy. Would have given it a 5 if they offered saki, beer & wine. Our next visit will be for dinner as they serve crab legs and oysters. This is not first class but u can't beat it.