“Really good pizza. ”

Riggatti's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #19 of 256 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

So nice thin crust. Char marks and soot. Kinda the way I like it. Made me want more. Wish we ordered more.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Excellant pizza, done in a flash right in front of us. Real brick oven, real wood fire, real good pizza prepared by a friendly staff.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

What a great little restaurant this is! Funky but clean. The best of both worlds. Small but adequate but don't expect to fit a large group eating at a single table. (Two tables,four chairs,six stools.)The menu is spelled out on a large chalkboard. Easy to read. Prices are uber reasonable. I'm a baker and my crust doesn't come close to the deliciousness of their crust. Toppings are just enough without being over the top...you can actually taste each one. We had The Phil,sort of a meat lovers pie. LOVED this place! Would come back in an instant. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

We had the pleasure of choosing Riggattis Pizza for dinner tonight. A small place in historic St. George...seating is limited to about 10 for a seat at a table or counter. The pizza - a combo we had was half Margaritta and half Riggattis ( lovely pesto, chicken and feta cheese). Tanner was the chief pizza maker tonight and was assisted by Cassie. Both were friendly, professionals who truly enjoyed their jobs, making and serving great pizza and meeting new people. I was very impressed when I noticed a sign on the counter...a statement from the owner....something to the effect that he wanted to hear from his customers...did they enjoy their pizza, did the have any questions or feedback to share with him. Well Mr. Fred Murray...Yes...I do have feedback. You run a top notch dining establishment, offer fresh daily pizza dough with high quality fresh ingredients, and are extremely successful in attracting, training and retaining outstanding employees. I highly recommend Riggatti's for a wonderful pizza lunch or dinner. Oh by the way, you can also get any pizza toppings on a salad!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I'm picky when it comes to pizza, but this is some of the best pizza I've gotten from a restaurant in all of Utah. (I miss Al Santillo's in Elizabeth, NJ).

They have a creative menu and a great crispy thin crust. The sauce was solid - nothing spicy and odd or overly sweet, just right down the middle like a fastball over the plate. Toppings had great flavor. All in all, we will be back, especially to get the greek pizza.