“Simply the best!”

Riggatti's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #30 of 246 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is the best pizza in town by far! Nice thin crust with lots of cheese and quality. I highly recommend the ch bacon cheese sticks. They are very generous with the toppings and cheese. I think a sign of a good pizza and restaurant is consistency; I have been there lots of times now and Riggatti's impresses every time!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Its not even worth comparing to other pizza in St. George. Riggatti's is excellent. The owner, Fred is a super nice guy who cares about customers and knows how to treat them right. He knows pizza and has trained his staff well. My favorite is the margharita, but the cheese pizza alone is excellent. His specialty pizzas are also delicious and deserve a try. Dont pass it up, Riggatti's is the place.
Mondays he has $5 mediums from 5-7pm, which is so ridiculous that you cant even think about other $5 pizza places.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

My fiance and I decided to try Riggatti's for our date night. We were pleasantly surprised with the results. It is so much better than the "fast food" pizza chains and for about the same price. If you are a fan of Little Caesar's $5.99 pizza, you can get a medium cheese or pepperoni for only $5 on Mondays! YUM! The crust, sauce, and cheese all tasted amazing! One recommendation I have is to add more toppings to some of the pizzas. I LOVE pineapple, so I got their Hawaiian, but didn't quite have the pineapple on every single bite that I wanted. I am sure that if you asked for more toppings they would be willing to work with you.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Best wood fire pizza! The margarita pizza is the closest thing to New York I've had. Super delicious!

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a large half Phil half Margarita and a side of the bacon cheese sticks. It was all extremely good. I just wish there were more places to sit and enjoy the great food. It was a nice night so we just took it down to the tabernacle and ate. Must try!