“Where to sit? That is the question!!”
Review of The Lunch Box

The Lunch Box
Ranked #68 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: This cozy sandwich shops sits in the center of St. George and creates lunch sensations for your pleasure! Unlike the big chains....you are the reason we are here....and you will know this through the food, service and atmosphere.
Cedar City, Utah
“Where to sit? That is the question!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

The food was ok.
I would order from them again. The only problem is they have very limited seating and the seating they have is very cramped.
Maybe take out is the key to this place.
The location is a challenge also. No parking.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank cedarcitydave

St. George, Utah
“Great food small space”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Lunch is phenomenal here but space is really limited. I hope they will expand soon to accommodate more patrons.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank stgeezy13
Deliman22, Owner at The Lunch Box, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Thanks for the nice words and we are working on adding a few tables. Doing some changes during our break that will add two tables inside and as the weather cools we will add two more outside....see you soon!
Utah
“Good, but forgetable”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food was alright, but nothing really memorable. The atmosphere was fun, but the A/C didn't seem to be working well. We waited for quite a long time for our sandwiches and there wasn't much of a crowd. My idiosyncratic complaint is that the sandwiches and pasta salad had sweet pickles and I believe sweet pickles were created by the devil himself.

• Visited July 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Lunch at the Lunch Box”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Our group of 6 decided to try the lunch box based on reviews from other travelers. While the sandwiches were good, they didn't really stand out. I tried the French Dip; which came with a generous portion of roast beef piled on a nice roll, and spread with a mild but tasty horseradish sauce. The Potato salad was good, but likely out of a carton.

Visited June 2013
“Great food”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Every sandwich I tried was great. I will go again. My wife loved the cheese sandwich an I had the French dip.

• Visited May 2013