“Lunch at the Lunch Box” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #68 of 234 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This cozy sandwich shops sits in the center of St. George and creates lunch sensations for your pleasure! Unlike the big chains....you are the reason we are here....and you will know this through the food, service and atmosphere.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Lunch at the Lunch Box”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Our group of 6 decided to try the lunch box based on reviews from other travelers. While the sandwiches were good, they didn't really stand out. I tried the French Dip; which came with a generous portion of roast beef piled on a nice roll, and spread with a mild but tasty horseradish sauce. The Potato salad was good, but likely out of a carton.

Visited June 2013

“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Every sandwich I tried was great. I will go again. My wife loved the cheese sandwich an I had the French dip.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very good homemade food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch and it was a real treat. Tried the BBQ pork sandwich and potato salad and loved it. We were traveling thru the area and will make a point to stop by again. Great food at a good price.

1 Thank KUFan2
Brigham City, Utah
“Great sandwiches, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stopped by the LunchBox on our way home from Disneyland. The owner was incredibly nice. The turkey and cranberry sandwiches were delicious! The kids loved their grilled cheeses also.

Try the chocolate macadamia coconut cookies, they are delicious!

Will be back!

St. George, Utah
“Hidden Surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I stopped into The Lunch Box for lunch a few days ago. I will DEFINATELY go back. I had the BBQ Pork sandwich with the potato salad as my side, and my husband ordered the Italian Hero sandwich and had a small cup of the Bacon Jalepeno Cheddar soup. My husband said the soup was delicious and he very much enjoyed his sandwich. I LOVED the BBQ Pork sandwich and the potato salad was tasty. I have read some previous reviews that thought that the potato salad was a bit on the bland side, but I really enjoyed it. The BBQ Pork sandwich was topped with onion strings and served on a toasted french roll... DELICIOUS!~ Looking forward to going back!!!

The restaurant is small... just about 10 tables or so, but the service was fast and friendly. It's atmosphere is quaint and cute with lunch boxes decorating the walls.

• 3 of 5 stars