“Great food”
Review of The Lunch Box

The Lunch Box
Ranked #70 of 246 Restaurants in St. George
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: This cozy sandwich shops sits in the center of St. George and creates lunch sensations for your pleasure! Unlike the big chains....you are the reason we are here....and you will know this through the food, service and atmosphere.
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Every sandwich I tried was great. I will go again. My wife loved the cheese sandwich an I had the French dip.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch and it was a real treat. Tried the BBQ pork sandwich and potato salad and loved it. We were traveling thru the area and will make a point to stop by again. Great food at a good price.

1  Thank KUFan2
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stopped by the LunchBox on our way home from Disneyland. The owner was incredibly nice. The turkey and cranberry sandwiches were delicious! The kids loved their grilled cheeses also.

Try the chocolate macadamia coconut cookies, they are delicious!

Will be back!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I stopped into The Lunch Box for lunch a few days ago. I will DEFINATELY go back. I had the BBQ Pork sandwich with the potato salad as my side, and my husband ordered the Italian Hero sandwich and had a small cup of the Bacon Jalepeno Cheddar soup. My husband said the soup was delicious and he very much enjoyed his sandwich. I LOVED the BBQ Pork sandwich and the potato salad was tasty. I have read some previous reviews that thought that the potato salad was a bit on the bland side, but I really enjoyed it. The BBQ Pork sandwich was topped with onion strings and served on a toasted french roll... DELICIOUS!~ Looking forward to going back!!!

The restaurant is small... just about 10 tables or so, but the service was fast and friendly. It's atmosphere is quaint and cute with lunch boxes decorating the walls.

1  Thank MaryH82
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Best sandwich in St. George by far. It is so great to see creative food in St. George - it's not your regular boring sandwiches. Everything has a little twist of flavors that make it really really good. The potato salad is not the same old deli crap they sell in the grocery store. I haven't tried any of the soups but I am sure I will. The service is excellent and have I mentioned that they make really good sandwiches?

1  Thank CatW163