“Great Service and Wonderful food!!”

Benja's Thai Garden
Ranked #42 of 244 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a fine dining restaurant with exceptional tempura, food and service. I loved it and would love to share that with others.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Everything was so good and enjoyable! Our server, Karly Jo was fantastic! The other server, whose name I didn't catch but had long hair and a purple shirt was very good as well. Being allergic to gluten, Karly Jo was very helpful at pointing out delicious gluten free menu items. My husband and I shared a gluten free order of Pad Thai with chicken at spicy level of 3. It had a good amount of spicy kick. I had the Philly roll and a spicy salmon hand roll. Both were great! My husband also had a spicy snake and he enjoyed it thoroughly. We will definitely be back thanks to Karly and the great food!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Portions were very small for the price we paid. Although the food tasted okay, I could have made better. It was disappointing to pay what we did for rice and noodle based dishes. Benja's radio commercials say "I recommend ya go to Benjas" but I, for one, definitely do NOT.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Pleasant greeter; amiable waitress; and good, clean and fresh Thai food. We live in The SF Bay Area where excellent Thai food abounds - Benja's is not excellent nor cutting edge but the dishes we ordered were thoughtfully prepared, presented and served. My basil chicken was very good: white meat chicken; plenty of Thai basil and vegetables; and made, at my request, very hot, which it was to my amazement. My spouse had a similar experience with a pork based dish. The restaurant has sushi too, but we stuck with Thai dishes, so we can't speak to its quality. Overall a good place for Thai in St. George.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

+ Great variety on their menu
+ Lulu, our waitress was excellent
+ Won Tons, Thai spring rolls were excellent
+ Chicken Masuman curry and Pork Pad Thai noodles were also excellent
- A bit stingy with the wine portion, but it's in Utah!!
+ It was quick and it was good

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Nice menu choices between thai and sushi. Pineapple fried rice and spider roll were very good. Also ordered mango sticky rice was tasty. Prices ok and portions are large. Atmosphere colorful with meditatative music playing in background. Service quick and courteous.