“Amazing! I love this place!”
Review of Tiki Island Grill

Tiki Island Grill
Ranked #91 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Polynesian
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I ate lunch here almost everyday for months. The food is amazing and the customer service is excellent. Thursdays special is so amazing. The staff are amazing and I love them. They went out of their way everyday to make sure my meal was excellent each time.

1  Thank kcgirl27
There are newer reviews for Tiki Island Grill

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I love to go here for lunch! Tiki tacos are probably my favorite. Two soft corn tortillas heaping with your choice of meat and fixings. I usually go for grilled fish, pork or one of each! Comes with island fries (mix of regular and sweet potato fries). I do wish they'd double layer the tortillas, street taco style. It can get a little messy with just one. The rice/noodle bowl is a safe bet when you can't make up your mind. Out back there's a shaded patio and courtyard. The perfect place to eat and enjoy the beautiful St. George weather!

3  Thank skygirl213
Reviewed March 27, 2013

used to eat there a lot. They used to be good but lately they have gone downhill. They Started serving us burned food, on one occasion we could see a girl in the kitchen assembling food with long hair that she did not tie back and it was everywhere! The last straw was when the girls who are normally there started treating us rudely even though we ate there often and tipped them every time. I will not be eating there again. Bad customer service.

1  Thank Meggers06
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is a favorite for us especially for lunch. The rice bowls are excellent and their menu choices are great. Very friendly service and mom and pop restaurants are worth supporting.

1  Thank Bonnie C
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

This place sits in the same spot where Parrotheads use to be. We loved driving down from Salt Lake to eat at Parrotheads; then one trip they were gone!! How could they take away our favorite!
But now that we have been to Tiki Island, the love is back! The noodle/ rice bowl was excellent with just the perfect amt of food. Much better choice of meats also. Didn't have the time this trip to go more than once, but we will on the next.
You won't be displeased with this wonderful place.

2  Thank rnsnake