Rodeway Inn Saint George
Clarion Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$67
$82
$60
Wingate by Wyndham St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$84
Comfort Inn at Convention Center(St. George)(Great Value!)
$73
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
$90
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$94
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$70
$64
The Inn at Entrada(St. George)
$159
$154
$80
$68
Priceline
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
$94
$88
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The hotel was conveniently located on the main boulevard, with easy access to stores, restaurants & outlet shopping. A short drive to the Convention Center and a little farther to national parks. Hotel provides very simple breakfast, WI-FI.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.Rooms on south side are near pool.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is an older hotel that shows its age. Bathroom linoleum curling, dripping faucet and over painting on walls and equipment. The room was clean and adequate with TV, Microwave and a small refrigerator. Bedding seemed clean and properly placed. Over all, I might stay there again. If you are traveling on a budget then the Sun Time Inn will do. Oh yes, the Continental Breakfast is a bowl of cereal, juice and a cellophane wrapped bun from one of the major bread companies. It definitely needs an upgrade to even be called a breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lem E
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for a couple nights in Sept., 2012, and were very impressed. I see some poor one star reviews, and find that hard to understand. Our room was very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Price was excellent. Our room had a full sized refridgerator, micro, and full kitchen, that is stove, sink, and cabinets. Two double beds. TV was old style, but had premium channels, looked like direct TV. Only draw back was wireless internet connection, which was very poor. Beyond the poor wireless, I found nothing wrong with this motel.

Room Tip: You might ask for one of the full kitchens.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Bad experience with bed bugs,awful. The manager won't give me my money back in full but half of the amount. He said I'll give you another room at half price.OMG!!!!!!!! He should change the NAME to BED BUGS INN!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank RICHARD M
Reviewed November 20, 2011

We stayed here one night on a road trip. My brother booked the room. I never would have chosen this place because I would have read the reviews on Tripadvisor and known it was a disgusting little motel. The bedding was stained and the room had a dirty feeling about it. We used our shirts as pillow cases because we were grossed out by the pillows. I could see the rotting floor boards in the bathroom. In the morning we saw little bugs crawling on the bedding. Ewww. I researched bed bug bites on the internet and discovered that bed bug bites appear 9 days later. Today is day 9 and guess what...I have little red bumps in groups of 3 popping up all over my arms and hands. Don't make the same mistake we did. Stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends