“Sandwiches are good, but I was still hungry.”
Review of Jimmy John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #134 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 9, 2012

They have lots of choices and I liked my sandwich a lot, but it just did not fill me up. I had to go somewhere else and buy more food.

There are newer reviews for Jimmy John's

Reviewed June 5, 2012

I have never eaten at a Jimmy John's as I try to stay away from food chains. However, I arrived in St George around 8 pm and just wanted something quick before heading to bed. I have listened to the radio commercials and thought I would give Jimmy John's a try. Ordered a 'sub' sandwich and drink and went to my hotel which was less than 5 mins away. Got to my room and took one bite...not want I had hoped for in a sandwich. The bread was so dry that it actually would crumble when taking a bite. The bacon was VERY salty and not very good. I am not an extremely picky eater but this was not good. The reason I gave this establishment 2 stars instead of one, is from the fact my order was fast as the commercials portrayed...arrived in under a minute. I won't be going back.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Fast service, fresh ingredients, great bread and lots of lettuce. Very clean place.