“Great Hiking and Healthy Food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Desert Cliffs Spa

Desert Cliffs Spa
Springfield, Illinois
“Great Hiking and Healthy Food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just spent 2 weeks at Desert Cliffs and it was awesome! We both lost weight and had an awesome time hiking. The chefs and hiking guides are great. I've tried biggest loser and desert cliffs and enjoy the hiking with desert cliffs so much more than the gym classes.
If you want to do some cool hikes and lose weight and inches, check them out. We've been there twice and love it.

Visited April 2013

Waterloo, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What an amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is my second visit to Desert Cliffs....Unfortunately I had only one week to spare last year but I made sure to spend 2 weeks this time around.
The hiking program is absolutely amazing. A good hike beats the gym any day for me. The food is excellent, calorie wise and prepared with my likes and dislikes in mind.
The accomodation is in a large home. No "sterile" hotel/motel feel. It's more like a B&B,except you get 3 square meals a day.
I have a very large room with walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite (similar to the other rooms in this home).
The staff are kind, friendly and make you feel right at home
Last but not least, the owners, Leanne and John Kemp are the most kind and accomodating people you could ever meet.
Give this place a try - Let's take a hike.......

Visited July 2012