“Amazing Condos!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amazing Condos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Beautiful three-bedroom condo for a fantastic price! Huge spacious rooms, kitchen, and living room. Google T.V.s, huge walk-in shower, jacuzzi tub. It's a resort so has basketball courts, pools, tennis courts etc. Super close to Zion National Park. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Colby O

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Bountiful, Utah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

This was, without question, the best hotel experience for my family! We spent a lot of time at the pool, my husband made good use of the gym and our suite was spacious and perfect for our large family. The suite was beautiful, the three bedrooms were good sized and had enough beds for all of us. It was very convenient to have a full kitchen, two bathrooms and a washer and dryer (a MUST when traveling with small children)! The location is perfectly situated - just outside of St. George, close to several outdoor adventures and complete with a stunning view. We had such a good time we extended our stay! We will definitely be finding more opportunities to visit in the near future!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank AEnce
Bountiful, Utah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I showed up and before I got there, they texted me a door code. The villa was clean, there were enough beds for everyone (8 beds!) and a TV in every room. The kids loved it. The washer and dryer was awesome because we could heat up towels after swimming. Internet connection was solid (and free) and i was able to get a lot of work done while the fmaily had fun in the pool.
St. George is great destination because its one of the most family friendly cities I've been to.
It's worth the cash, the location is right off it's own highway exit, super easy to find and navigate back to. Town is a minute away off the highway.

Room Tip: They are all pretty accessible rooms. I liked staying in D10, you could see the tennis court, pool...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank Joe E
Anchorage, Alaska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

My wife and I came for a long weekend stay, looking for quiet rest and relaxation. Coral Springs Resort fit the bill perfectly. We loved the location: off the beaten path, yet plenty close to St. George for occasional shopping and dining. Our 3-bedroom, 2-bath suite was huge and gorgeous, with a full kitchen, giant master bath area w/Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet, and all the amenities we needed (free wifi, TV w/Netflix access, fireplace, patio w/gas grill, etc.).

We also very much enjoyed the central property features, including two nice swimming pools (one indoor, one outdoor), fitness room, and a tennis court, all very conveniently located. As a bonus, we were fortunate to come during their low season and loved having these facilities practically all to ourselves!

Our only concern about the resort is that it needs to put cleaning a little higher on the priority list. Now, in fairness, I'm a bit particular when it comes to cleanliness. But the room cleaning staff could use a bit of training, and some of the property's common areas are in need of a good, thorough clean-up. Fortunately, the new property managers -- the nicest people you'll ever meet -- are very conscientious and responsive, and they have plans to address this issue immediately. Once they do, Coral Springs will be the perfect home-away-from-home as far as we're concerned.

Overall, we had an incredible time, and we're already planning our next stay. Highly recommended!

• Stayed August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank vnemecek
Bountiful, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

I went down to St. George for three days for a business trip and I wish it lasted longer! The rooms were amazing and the pool was so fun. There was a patio with an outdoor fireplace which I loved. I wish it was colder just so we could use it. The TVs were very handy, as we ended up watching the Olympics quite a bit. I would highly recommend this resort if you are going for a trip in St. George.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Brooke F
Bountiful, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

My husband and I spent the weekend at Coral Springs Resort a couple weeks ago. It is now my most favorite place to stay in St. George! The suite was absolutely breath taking! I loved having our very own patio with an outdoor fireplace, BBQ grill, and patio furniture. I loved being so close to downtown St. George, but also away from the hustle and bustle. It was nice and quiet. It was very relaxing! It was so convenient to have the fitness center and pool so close to us. We also ate at the Caldera Cafe which was close to the resort and very delicious! We absolutely loved our stay at the Coral Springs Resort. In fact, we didn't want to go home. We will definitely be back in the near future!

Room Tip: We were told the H building, which we stayed in, is the newest building. It was very nice!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank maddiecook14
Provo, Utah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

I had the opportunity to spend my anniversary at the Coral Springs Resort. It was an awesome place to just kick back and relax. I am the kind of person that likes to stay in a nice place when I go on vacations so that I don't have to worry about rushing around from activity to activity to keep my self busy. While at the resort I think we only left twice because we enjoyed being there so much. With our own personal bbq grill, outdoor fire place, awesome pool and spa, and a google TV, no other place sounded appealing to us other than the resort. The next time I travel to the St. George area I will be staying at Coral Springs Resort.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,752 reviews
Hampton Inn St. George
Hampton Inn St. George
#7 of 41 in St. George

Been to Coral Springs Resort? Share your experiences!