“Perfect location for an overnight stay”

America's Best Inns & Suites
Ranked #26 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Munich, Germany
“Perfect location for an overnight stay”
Reviewed August 7, 2005

Nothing to write home about but good deal for an overnight stay. Directly at the interstate (not too loud) and located in a big shopping centre. Everything worked and rooms were ok. Breakfast only til 9 am, a bit early for (my) holidays :-)

Stayed May 2005
2 Thank smartgirl247

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed May 11, 2004

All other hotels were booked so my choices were limited...and I am glad that it happened. This hotel is walking distance from the outlet stores, restaurants, and other shopping stores. The pool was great, cable TV, clean room, etc.

Basically, I would definately recommend this hotel and will be staying there next time.

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 29, 2004

Affordable rates and clean rooms. Conveniently located between a shopping mall and an outlet center. My wife and I decided to stay at this property primarily because of its location. Will definitely stay at this hotel again.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 15, 2002

Well I thought that I would write a review for all you out there that actually do research! Anyway the rooms were average! Sorry I couldn’t say it was Royal but look at the price? I stayed in room 219 witch is on the side with the freeway, but the cars didn’t keep me up. The beds were comfortable and the room had cable (ALL DAY RACING ON CHANNEL 55 A DEFINATE BONUS!!). The ice machine runs out every night before 10:00pm so hop to it if you like your drinks cold. The pool was heated but not hot enough to keep my skin from turning light shades of gray and it was about the size of a lima bean shaped minivan. The hot tub was the highlight of my stay! Their is a note posted to the mirror in the room that says "Please pick up a towel by the pool don’t take the one out of your room" I'm telling you to take your own towel. I asked the front desk about where I could locate a towel and after receiving the vacant stare of "whaaaAidono????" I decided to yoink the one from the bathroom. The continental breakfast was what I expected; nothing was turning weird shades of green and blue! The only bad thing about the room was there was a weird funk coming from the back corner of the room and after taking a shower I realized that it wasn’t me! Luckily I couldn’t smell it from anywhere else in the room. Oh and Room service shows up precisely at 11:00am so don’t stay up all night watching racing and sleep in. I hope that you have found my review beneficial in helping you make a decision. If you have any questions e-mail me and I'll get back to you.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member