“Great DOGs, Sweet Potatoes Fries.... Burgers”
Review of One Hot Grill

One Hot Grill
Ranked #40 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
St. George, Utah
“Great DOGs, Sweet Potatoes Fries.... Burgers”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stopped there with my friends and tried the new place out... we had some smotherd chili fries and then I asked the cook, what he would suggest for somthing spicey.... I told him to suprise me and he did, Queso burger, ... and a little extra... my friends had various DOGs.. , all the food was great...very MESSY... the cook stopped by to ask us our take on the food.... My only compliant , all be it not much of one.. when we paid.. the cashier was not to friendly.. but it did not effect our experiece.
We will go back and try other items..

• Visited October 2012

Los Angeles, California
“REAL Chicago Hot Dogs!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We were thrilled when One Hot Grill opened, but the true test was would the Chicago hot dog be authentic? I am delighted to say it's the real deal....even the ingredients are flown in from Chicago so it doesn't get more real than that. Not a hot dog fan? They also serve burgers and a few other items. It's a great spot to pop in for a quick, tasty lunch.

• Visited September 2012
elizabeth, colorado
“Excellent locally owned grill that has refreshingly Great food!”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

This grill was recommended to us by one of the locals. I'm really glad we went. I had their Chicago Hot Dog with the Sweet Potatoes fries...outstanding. A few of my friends also had hot dogs and 2 others had their hamburgers. Everyone was extremely pleased with their meal. Great to have food that is locally produced and not the same ho hum of all the chains. Give it a try! Just a couple minutes off the highway if you are passing by.

• Visited June 2012
“Local Grill Breaks the Chains”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

St George has a locally owned and operated grill that seems to be a well kept secret. The burgers we ate were really good with a distinctive flavor, large bakery bun. Forget the chain burger joints. Try the Queso Burger. Try the sweet potato crisps. All are generous portions. Located on Tabernacle just west of Main.

Marietta, Georgia
“The Best Burgers in St. George. No Contest!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

We stopped by for a quick bite after spending some time at the park across the street. There were quite a few people in our group and everyone LOVED their burgers.

I had the "Queso Burger", which had queso fresco and green chilies on a soft kaiser roll. It was one of the most flavorful burgers I've ever had. Other members of our group had the "One Hot Burger" (with jalapenos, grilled onions and chipotle mayo), the Philly Cheese Steak (not on the menu) and the Utah Burger (complete with fry sauce). Everyone loved their sandwiches and we were so surprised to find such a good burger at such an inconspicuous place.

Also worth mentioning, is that our service was great, it was very clean! We've had many many burgers all around the country and we LOVED the burgers here.

• Visited December 2011