“Near Pine View Movies”

Emerald City Smoothie
Ranked #16 of 22 Dessert in St. George
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Huge selection to choose from and plenty of add ins for your perfect tastes. And dont forget to check out the protein bars on sale and supplements on the shelf.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed January 29, 2016

I've loved every smoothie that I've gotten at Emerald City. I love that I can always choose something different but I'm never worried that I won't like it. The service has been hit and miss.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed January 11, 2016

We found this place by chance. Holy cow, it was so delicious!! I had some sort of strawberry thing with protein, and my son had a kiwi something with protein. It was so much better than the other places I have been!!! I also really liked the guy who was working. I don't know if he is the owner, or an employee. Anyway, he was so personable and funny. Its awesome to not have a robot who doesn't say a word to you. Kudos Emerald City Smoothie!!!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed October 18, 2015

It isn't the easiest place to find, but once you do, you will return. I know I will. Fresh ingredients make the best smoothies, and my wife and I had a refreshing treat on our first visit. The menu is extensive, and each smoothie is made just for you. You can add to any of the menu items, and get just what you want. Browse some of the items in the store...i had never seen powered peanut butter before, for example. You don't have to be a "health nut" to enjoy this place.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed December 15, 2014

I have visited this location a handful of times in the past 2 years and, always leave with the "creeps" after interacting with the owner. Saturday night, my husband waited in the car as I tried to hurry and grab a smoothie for our soon-to-start movie. The owner took my order and then just wanted to talk instead of making my smoothie. I sat on a barstool by the register and ignored him by reading the book in my lap. I was wearing leggins and had my leg crossed over my lap for my book to sit in. He brought my smoothie around the counter to me and sat it down on the counter as his other hand rubbed down my leg! I will NEVER visit that location again and upon telling my husband, who was waiting in the car, he almost came in and made a huge scene in front of other customers! I don't know if the owner is married or not but either way - his behavior is completely inappropriate and my fear is that he continues to get away with it! Someone needs to speak out. The smoothies are good but NOTHING is worth being treated like that!!!

Date of visit: December 2014