“would not take my socks off” 1 of 5 bubbles

Motel 6 St. George
Ranked #26 of 41 Hotels in St. George
GreenLeadersBronze level
Tampa, Florida
“would not take my socks off”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

room smelled horrible . the carpet had burn marks and white paint all over it.this from a non smoking room? the curtains and bedspread were frayed.worse place I have ever seen. couldn,t wait to leave in morning

Room Tip: don,t take room 224 if offered
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
      Cleanliness
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 St. George, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear juan4747 - Thank you for taking the time to post your review. The odor and cleanliness issues you encountered are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6, and we sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay. Please kindly contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
overton, NV
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stay here every couple of months, the service is always good. Rooms are clean and quiet with wifi that works very well. The pool is nice in season and parking is easy. There seems to be groups that stay here and only once was it loud and only for a moment.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Mechelen, Belgium
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed here for one night. The woman at the reception was very nice and was happy to provide us with a second towel, because there was only one present in the bathroom. The rooms were clean and were recently painted, which gave a paint smell which was a little unpleasant. The beds were not good, you felt every movement, but the shower and the Internet connection were good.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank slalon
Rocky M, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 St. George, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at the Motel 6 - St.George, UT .

We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy to hear we did just that during your recent stay.

We look forward to your next stay with us at Motel 6.

Rocky M
Taylorsville, Utah, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Just the usual with Motel 6. No Kleenex's and alarm clock as usual. The from was clean and the staff were very nice. Centrally located and very near the interstate. No free breakfast of course, but we got a 15% discount at the Denny's just off the property.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rocky M, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 St. George, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

We look forward to your next stay with us at Motel 6.

Rocky M
Murray, Utah, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

My family stayed there for two nights we had four adults and there was barely enough room for four adults. The beds were just a full instead of a queen so it was very tight sleep and the beds felt old, worn, and uncomfortable. Was told that they had breakfast but all there was is coffee. Our room was supposed to be smoke free but there was quite of few times the room reeked of cigarette smoke. The people at the front desk was great and helpful. The rooms were clean, the pool was a little cold but felt wonderful in the st george heat, and it was ok. I don't mind bare and bones hotel but the a comfortable bed is a must have and the beds were not.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mindy W

Travelers are raving about these St. George hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Upon arriving to Motel 6 in St. George, Utah during Memorial Day weekend I was already pleased that the location was so centrally located just off I-15 on St. George Blvd. I could already tell that the motel was booked solid from seeing 5 customer's waiting to get their room reservations taken care of in the front office. Laura at the front desk was very organized and on top of things as the wait for me to get my room took about 10 minutes! She made sure that our reservation was the correct one for a non-smoking double bed and got us on our way quickly. As soon as we walked into the room I could tell that they just renovated them. The floors were brand new hard wood throughout the entire room and bathroom , the bed and bedsheets looked new and pressed with colorful covers (even had three pillows per bed!), and the room looked like it was just painted. Overall cleanliness was exceptional! The only thing I could complain about was the size of the tv, but it had all the channels you need. Just a wonderful all-around experience for a Motel 6. You cant beat the price, quality of the rooms, and excellent service anywhere in St. George! Would highly recommend to anyone, and will definitely book again soon. Thanks very much Motel 6 you guy's rock!

• Stayed May 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed at Motel 6 for one night, after checking in and having a good night sleep I returned my key to the front desk. Rebecca greeted me with a friendly smile and even helped me with directions for my business in town. Rebecca went out of her way to help me. She is a great example of professionalism and friendliness.

Thank You for a great start to my day away from home.

Mark Childs