“Comfortable stay”

Motel 6 St. George
Ranked #28 of 43 Hotels in St. George
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Basic, but comfortable and clean room. Modern bathroom, good shower. Quiet location.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 St. George

Reviewed November 6, 2011

I stayed here because I needed to stay somewhere where I could have my dog. Otherwise this would not have been on my list.

The bathroom was decent. The room was clean, but I've never seen a housekeeper make a bed by just pulling the sheets up. I think I did a better job of making the bed when I was seven-years-old.

The room was too warm and we didn't really have a way of changing that. We asked the housekeepers and they were no help. They said to open the window.

And the biggest issue for me was the lumpy bed and hard pillows. My neck hurt for several days and my back wasn't much better.

The dog seemed to like the place okay, but it was just average, if that, for me.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Standard Motel 6 hotel room. Bed was not really comfortable but ok to sleep in.

The carpet should be replaced immediately. Not very clean at all.Otherwise it could be average.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Great access to Zion Nat. Park,Hoover Dam, and Vegas.Rooms were clean and rates are great!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We stayed here for a week to visit a new grandson. we were taking our dog and didn't want to pay a lot. We paid about $31 a night with no extra fees for the dog. The housekeeper did a great job and was very friendly. Desk staff were ok, not the level of service and friendliness that I receive in slightly more expensive motels.The swimming pool was clean, but bring your own swim towels. The room towels are extremely small. The room was small, but met our needs. We didn't do much but sleep there. The beds were very firm. The biggest problem we had was people standing outside our room smoking. One night we had a smoker in the room next to us and we woke up nauseated with a lot of smoke in our room. I had to ask him and some others to move away from our door. Remember you get what you pay for, for $30/night I didn't expect much. Anywhere on the Boulevard is a good location, St George is not that big.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Comfortale bed but nothing but a TV, table and chairs. OK for a quick nights rest.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Nothing special, standard M6 rooms. Staff friendly, rooms clean. For the $50 it's the good deal, you get exactly what you pay for. You can get a room with valley and mountain view if you request, however they are facing main street...

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple