“This place rocks!”

Peppers Cantina
Ranked #48 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 3, 2013

You would think by its location in a strip mall that this will be typical boring take on Mexican food. Not so! This place has awesome salsa for any palate, great margaritas and the cook did an awesome job on the smothered burrito. Our server was attentive, fun and made sure we were happy, the chips and salsa kept coming, the food was very reasonably priced and served quickly. I thought this might be a fluke but I've been back a half dozen times with the same good service and great food. It's a great little spot where the locals go for Mexican food in St George.

1  Thank Doug R
There are newer reviews for Peppers Cantina

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

For anyone staying at the Wingate by Wyndham, this excellent restaurant is just steps away. The food was great on both occasions I ate there. They are very accommodating if you are on a specific diet as I was at the time. Robert was very welcoming. The food was good and it was a good place to just sit back and relax after a day in the parks.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

If you are staying at a hotel near this exit, this is a fun & casual place to go to dinner. The menu is very affordable and the staff is really nice. Ask for a booth.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Convenient to La Quinta where we stayed. Restaurant clean but the waitress did not listen to us. She had her own agenda. I tried the red sauce with the chimi (Beso, I think it's called). It was just okay for me. I think there were better choices. prices decent on the draft beer and chips and salsa good. The hot was hot. Lots of jalapeno in it. The medium and mild more flavorful. I would go back again, but would order something else.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I were staying at the hotel next door to Peppers Cantina, and stopped in one afternoon for a little refreshment break. We sat at the bar and ate chips and tasted salsas while enjoying some adult beverages and chatting with the bartender. The staff was really friendly and we had a very enjoyable break from the heat and family. We did not have an opportunity to eat there on this trip but will definitely do so next time we are in town.