“Loved it!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic dinner out by the fire staring at the beautiful red rocks of St. George. This is a burgers and sandy type place but most excellent. The chips and salsa are made to order and fantastic. The fish Tacos were awesome.
My son had the fish and chips and the chips/fries were great.
Give it a try and sit outside as the sun goes down. Beautiful time of night to dine.

1  Thank s20mark

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We decided to try this place in efforts to "broaden our horizons" since we always eat at the same places when we visit St. George. We ate outside on the patio and it was really nice. My husband and I tried the Pastrami sandwich, which was good. We had recently returned from New York, and it wasn't as good as a Pastrami sandwich from Stage Deli in Manhattan, but it was definitely decent. Our teenage boys had hamburgers and loved them. We will be back the next time we visit St. George.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This place will be our new place to eat when we are in the area. It is a remodled "Sonic" DriveInn and they have made a nice little patio under the canopy. They have heaters out there so I assume you could eat there even during the colder months. The food was excellent, and the workers were pleasant. The price was very reasonable. I can't wait to go back to St. George in September so I can eat there again. Delish!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This place will be my new go-to in St. George. My son and his GF are vegan and I'm a meat eater so it is usually quite hellish to find a place we can all eat and enjoy. The Patio Grill was the place we have all been looking for. The atmosphere was divine, the prices fair, the place spotless and the little gal who served us was a doll. I had the steak fajitas and they were fabulous, the best I've ever had. My son and GF both had a veggie burger and fries. They both said they were the best veggie burgers they have ever tasted. They were "oooohing" and "awing" so much I was wondering if they accidentally were served a real burger :-) Upon checking though, they confirmed they were the veggie burgers. This place will definitely have our business for the few times a year we make it down to St. George. It was fabulous.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great outdoor seating, nice ambiance. Food is very high quality and great portions for the price. Fire pit adds lovely center to the outdoor eating. The menu has tons of variety and everything we have ever gotten has been great.

1  Thank DiningFine