“Wonderful place to eat”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This place will be our new place to eat when we are in the area. It is a remodled "Sonic" DriveInn and they have made a nice little patio under the canopy. They have heaters out there so I assume you could eat there even during the colder months. The food was excellent, and the workers were pleasant. The price was very reasonable. I can't wait to go back to St. George in September so I can eat there again. Delish!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This place will be my new go-to in St. George. My son and his GF are vegan and I'm a meat eater so it is usually quite hellish to find a place we can all eat and enjoy. The Patio Grill was the place we have all been looking for. The atmosphere was divine, the prices fair, the place spotless and the little gal who served us was a doll. I had the steak fajitas and they were fabulous, the best I've ever had. My son and GF both had a veggie burger and fries. They both said they were the best veggie burgers they have ever tasted. They were "oooohing" and "awing" so much I was wondering if they accidentally were served a real burger :-) Upon checking though, they confirmed they were the veggie burgers. This place will definitely have our business for the few times a year we make it down to St. George. It was fabulous.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great outdoor seating, nice ambiance. Food is very high quality and great portions for the price. Fire pit adds lovely center to the outdoor eating. The menu has tons of variety and everything we have ever gotten has been great.

1  Thank DiningFine
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

We went on a rainy Saturday afternoon so we didn't get to sit out on the patio but the atmosphere was still relaxing and welcoming. Had the chicken skewers and the grilled cabo corn. Both were fantastic. Hubby had the homemade mac and cheese which he raved about. Prices were in line with the quality of the food. If you are gluten free just let them know and they can advise you of sauces etc to stay away from. Will definitely be back next time we are in town.

1  Thank Jen H
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We stopped here because we had decided to try a new place once a week . We had the Island burger special and loved it. Since then we have come back at least 3 different times with friends who have also gone back bringing their familes. I never eat fish tacos(never , never) but once my husband and I shared the tacos and the next time I got my own. We have never gotten anything we did not enjoy. You can eat outdoors or in a small indoor dinning room. Also our servers have always been great. Go and enjoy.