“The Patio Grill is a restaurant my husband and I love.”
Review of The Patio Grill - CLOSED

The Patio Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We stopped here because we had decided to try a new place once a week . We had the Island burger special and loved it. Since then we have come back at least 3 different times with friends who have also gone back bringing their familes. I never eat fish tacos(never , never) but once my husband and I shared the tacos and the next time I got my own. We have never gotten anything we did not enjoy. You can eat outdoors or in a small indoor dinning room. Also our servers have always been great. Go and enjoy.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The old Sonic Drive-In has transformed into what is now called The Patio. Indoor or outdoor seating. Nice powerful heaters if eating on the patio. I had the fish and chips and was delighted at my choice. Food was hot and tasty. If you haven't tried this place yet, go and try it. You'll like it.

1  Thank chris1916
Reviewed November 8, 2012

It was a bit noisy, colder weather forced us in side.. not a lot on seating , we had three items from the menu.. they were good... but not great. service was a little slow, but very nice...
I will go back and try again.. see how if compares..to first visit. hope for better..

Reviewed November 2, 2012

My girlfriend had previously been here on her Lunch Break and had waited 40 minutes in the drive through waiting for their generic side salad. After that she told me she would never go back and had left a review about her experience on here. She had since gotten over it and decided she would go back and give this place another shot. Immediately upon walking into the restaurant, she was greeted by either a manager or owner, and he asked, "Oh, are you salad girl who bashed me online" and told her in a very rude sarcastic way that "We will make everything better for you this time" You're lucky I wasn't there when you said that, and I hope you take this review as a lesson that when someone leaves a bad review or has a bad experience at your restaurant, you shouldn't be resentful, and instead try to change their mind.

3  Thank Jeffrey H
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went to the patio based on the recommendations on Trip Advisor. I doubt we would have tried this converted Sonic Drive Inn along a busy road otherwise. It was great. The homemade salsa is very good. I enjoyed the clam chowder and the pastrami sandwich. Both were very good. The pastrami was nice and moist and piled high. My wife really liked her spinach salad. My daughter loved the fish tacos. And, my son was very pleased with his shrimp basket which filled a craving he was having. I would definitely go back. This is one of the better meals I have had in St. George.