“Slow Service, Dry Burger.”
Review of The Patio Grill - CLOSED

The Patio Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My wife and I waited to be seated for over 30 minutes and there some were empty tables the entire time. Several couples left because they were sick of waiting as well. When we finally got a table and ordered our burgers, they were dry and bacon was burnt. Overall, we were not impressed with their service, atmosphere, or food.

4  Thank autoracer

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Today was the first time that we have eaten at The Patio Grill in St. Geroge, Utah. We have lived here for 8 years and I have to say that my Green Chili Burger was the best burger I have had in this town. The flavor was great, the meat cooked perfectly, the bun was fresh and soft. The server (Grissell) was wonderful as well as everyone else at the restaurant. The outdoor seating is an excellent place to eat. We will be back soon.

4  Thank Lonnie T
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We were looking for a nice place that wasn't too expensive but that had good food. When we drove up and found it to be a renovated "Drive-In" we wondered about it. After a few minutes with our waitress Barbi, we were convinced we had made a good decision. Then when the food arrived, we were totally sold. Excellent food with fun menu choices, reasonably priced, and while it wasn't a "fancy restaurant", we loved it and recommend it to anyone who is looking for lunch or dinner in St. George. The service and attention that our waitress gave us was especially good, water and drink refills, accurate descriptions of their menu choices, and attention to our specific needs. Among the things we particularly enjoyed were the fish and chips, the cabo corn, and the feta salsa on pita bread. Recommended!

5  Thank BryWB
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The patio area is really well done. They have misters, which do help in the summer heat. I can imagine how nice it would be on a cooler evening, with the fire pit going. The fish and chips were really good. The steak fajitas came with lots of veggies, and were also great. Next time we want to try the pastrami and the chicken fajitas. Our server, Chantal, was lovely.

3  Thank SoCali22
Reviewed June 2, 2012

What a neat little restaurant near Bluff and Sunset. You can eat outside under the misters or at a cozy little table inside if you prefer. My friend highly recommended the fish and chips or the seafood broil. I had chicken fajitas and I think they were the best in town. The Chicago Hot Dog is another favorite. Next time I think I will try the chicken salad sandwich. All are real homecooked meals. The servers are friendly and attentive. It really is a fun place to go with family or friends. There is also a drive-up window for those who want to take their food home to eat. In addition, the prices are very reasonable.

Ginger M.