“Fun little place, good food”
Review of The Patio Grill - CLOSED

The Patio Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The patio area is really well done. They have misters, which do help in the summer heat. I can imagine how nice it would be on a cooler evening, with the fire pit going. The fish and chips were really good. The steak fajitas came with lots of veggies, and were also great. Next time we want to try the pastrami and the chicken fajitas. Our server, Chantal, was lovely.

3  Thank SoCali22
There are newer reviews for The Patio Grill

Reviewed June 2, 2012

What a neat little restaurant near Bluff and Sunset. You can eat outside under the misters or at a cozy little table inside if you prefer. My friend highly recommended the fish and chips or the seafood broil. I had chicken fajitas and I think they were the best in town. The Chicago Hot Dog is another favorite. Next time I think I will try the chicken salad sandwich. All are real homecooked meals. The servers are friendly and attentive. It really is a fun place to go with family or friends. There is also a drive-up window for those who want to take their food home to eat. In addition, the prices are very reasonable.

Ginger M.

3  Thank Ginger M
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Excellent!! Great food at a great price. Our service was wonderful.

2  Thank MichelleH44
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I have had occasion to visit The Patio Grill several times and each time the food was wonderful! One of my favorites is the chicken salad sandwich, but I also loved the fish and chips, the seafood boil, and various other items. Their onion rings are just perfectly battered and the french fries are not greasy. The atmosphere of the patio is lovely and there is also a small area for dining inside. The owners and staff are friendly, the portions are ample, and the service is good. I highly recommend The Patio Grill, and I know if you give it a try, you will also love it. I never go through St. George without stopping!

2  Thank Betty K
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I was really happy with the menu and the service. I had the pastrami sandwich and was surprised by the amount of meat and cheese on this delicious meal. In fact I had to take half of it home. The decor inside and out was pleasing and you have the choice of inside or out with the outside having misters or heaters and umbrellas depending on the weather. I will definately return to this restaurant when ever I go to St. George.

2  Thank Lana S