“This Grandma still has it”
Review of Grandma Tobler's - CLOSED

Grandma Tobler's
Cuisines: Danish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“This Grandma still has it”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

For a small bakery they are doing a great job. Love the selection of sweet rolls and danishs. All are tasty, but my favorite is the carmal pecan cinnamon roll.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Fairbear06

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Amaze.”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I only spent two nights in St George so when I found this place on my first morning on the way out to Zion, I knew I had found a gem. The rolls were so good I HAD to swing back the next morning on my way out of town. I was heading to Fresno and picked up some rolls to take to the family I was staying with in Fresno. We all agree these are some of the best we've ever had! I tried the cinnamon, raspberry, and orange as well as the chocolate croissant and they were all incredible. I am happy I don't live in St George because if I did I would easily put on an extra 25 pounds just from the rolls alone - they're that good. Be sure to stop by. Don't miss out! Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell a stranger!

• Visited March 2014
“Suga Sampla”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

On girls trip, we are samplers. We like to find places to buy a little of everything to share and graze. Here we were able to do just that. We bought a sandwich, eclair, maple bar, giant sugar cookie and a plethora of little bite size cookies for out tasting pleasure. They also gave us free cookies for being first time customers. (No, we don't have diabetes...yet). Don't judge. As a connoisseur of sugar cookies, we were disappointed. Nutmeg in a sugar cookie. Really people? Also the lemon cookie tasted like I licked the inside of a fridge. The melt away cookies and eclairs were the best! Everything else we got was pretty stinkin good and employees were super nice.

1 Thank hay3319
Lark T, Owner at Grandma Tobler's, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for your review.

There is really cute story behind my sugar cookies. My Mother made sugar cookies with nutmeg, and for years I did not know any other way of making a sugar cookie.

Because I make food to honor my Grandmother and Mother and I use their same recipes!

Let me know if something is not up to your expectations and Grandma will make it better! I'm glad that you enjoyed the melt away cookies and eclairs.
Apple Valley, Utah
“1st Time At Grandma's”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

not bad good sandwich good price good service will go again Carole enjoy her sandwich & cookie I had a ham & cheese & apple turnover very good will go back

• Visited February 2014
Badin, North Carolina
“A must do if you are in the area!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Great lunch items to choose from. Atmosphere is great with wonderful bakery aromas. Great cookies, breads, cupcakes, etc. Very friendly service, we were told three times how much they appreciated us coming in. There is also a cookie club to earn free cookies.

Visited February 2014