“Tasty BBQ, Nice Portions, Great Price”
Review of D.U.B.'s

D.U.B.'s
Ranked #58 of 248 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The restaurant is located in a strip mall of sorts. That was kind of odd but if BBQ is good is doesn’t matter where you have to go to get it. Inside was clean with lots of space. As is mentioned in other posts you order from the counter and can dine in or carry out. This is a plus. My wife wasn’t very hungry so she had the kids rib meal – 4 ribs and a side order filled her up. I had the sampler – brisket, pulled pork, ribs, and 2 sides. The brisket and ribs were awesome. The pulled pork was very good also. I love the coleslaw. Mac & cheese wasn’t all that great. Service was minimal but adequate and pleasant. We’ll be eating at DUB’s the next time that we’re in St George.

1  Thank Brett P

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Ive been a few times and each time I forget how unfriendly and sour the crabby old lady behind the register is. I don't mind that much if you at least do your job well but she can't even answer my simple questions about their menu items and isn't willing to find out when she doesn't know. Just looks at you like shes pissed off you asked. Mind you this isn't a one time thing, its like this every time. The meat dishes are just about PERFECT though. I've never cared for their sides which could all use some attention. The seating is plastic lawn furniture which makes anyone over 120 pounds nervous. The decor leaves a lot to be desired. BBQ is supposed to be fun friendly feel good comfort food and due to the service and atmosphere it just ruins your BBQ vibe. But don't get me wrong I just love the meats. When I want Bbq this is where i will go every time. Skip the sides and order to go

1  Thank Revcbt
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I kept hearing how great this place was. I'm from wyoming and so on our way to Vegas we decided to stop in. The food was AMAZING! The staff was great and it was quick. I would love to come here again!

1  Thank Ambera31113
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Really good BBQ joint! Not much atmosphere, and you order your food at the counter, but the food is very good! My daughter had baby back ribs and I had a pork sandwich. Spicy but not overwhelming and really flavor able. We'll be back next time in St George!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

DUB's is off the beaten path near the corner of sunset and Dixie downs.
the building is in the back of the parking lot,so it is out of sight,out of mind. too bad,because everytime I think of the food we had there...the best bbq in town! most bbq you get these day is just meat with some sauce. DUB's has the southern smoke to the meat,with the best sauce th top it off. I just made myself hungry again.need to go back soon.