“bar-b-que done right!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
St. George, Utah
“bar-b-que done right!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

DUB's is off the beaten path near the corner of sunset and Dixie downs.
the building is in the back of the parking lot,so it is out of sight,out of mind. too bad,because everytime I think of the food we had there...the best bbq in town! most bbq you get these day is just meat with some sauce. DUB's has the southern smoke to the meat,with the best sauce th top it off. I just made myself hungry again.need to go back soon.

• Visited December 2012

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am not kidding. This is one of our favorite places to get lunch or dinner in St. George. They have SUCH GOOD bread and the sandwiches are always made to perfection. Pitch in. It is worth it.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank KronyTown
Saint George, Utah, United States
“Not bad, Not great.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

I lived in Kansas city, K, K.C.,MO, Houston, Texas, and tried BBQ in Chicago, Grand Rapids, MI, and a dozen other locations. I have a some experience with BBQ. Read the other reviews about the service/decor. My focus is on the food. I've had some amazing brisket in a sketchy joint. Here we have a local BBQ, which is commendable. But the overall value is a turn off. I've been to DUBS twice and each time the pork and beef were too dry. Their sides are pretty good. It's nice to see a local place, but it's lackluster. I HATE to say it, but you'll get more value and flavor at Texas Roadside.

St. George, Utah
“Go here for the bbq!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

O.k, so you don't come here for the atmosphere - it has none (although they do sometimes have live music, which is fun).
This is a place where you come for the food! We get the sampler and some extra sauce. We love it! The service has been friendly and quite attentive (true that the more mature server seems a bit serious, but she really is quite friendly when you get to talking to her), and they have really taken care to make sure that we have what we need!
But you really come here for the bbq, which is exceptional. I did have some that was better near Jefferson City, MO, but that might not be a fair comparison.
Give it a try!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank PaulEugeneG
“Great Barbecue”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. I probably go once a week for a beef brisket sandwich. The Cajun fries are awesome. No one else in town has chicken balls. These are also great for kids.

1 Thank Kwtaylor