“Love the smell of the Smoker as we get out of our car ~”
Review of D.U.B.'s

D.U.B.'s
Ranked #42 of 244 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Barbecue
St George
“Love the smell of the Smoker as we get out of our car ~”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The smoke in the parking lot makes our mouth water. The food is always, always, always tops. Love the BBQ chicken and daughter got the pull pork. Fantastic food and service. Thank you Cameron and crew !!!!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank kerstenzmom

St. George, Utah
“Great food...poor service.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

DUBS food is fantastic. There is an elderly lady at the front that doesn't seem to care or just doesn't show emotion. We always order our food to go just so we don't have to deal with her for long.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jeepers_Mimi
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Good bbq”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This is an order at the counter and eat at the table kind of restaurant. We've eaten here several times because the food is pretty consistently good, and it's the closest we can find in Utah to the BBQ we get in Tennessee. It's hit or miss with service. Sometimes the folks at the counter are awesome, sometimes they aren't. We're fairly laid back about service. I don't require someone to be at my elbow constantly refilling my glass, and I don't need the person at the counter to be chipper. My big complaint might just be a regional thing. To me, BBQ requires coleslaw on the side. Theirs is vinegary, not creamy. Almost more like sauerkraut than coleslaw. Because when in Rome, I tried it. It was "meh." But the BBQ is good, and they serve beer, which I prefer with BBQ. You have to look for the restaurant, because it doesn't face the road.

• Visited November 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Terrible service and terrible (small portioned) food”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to Dubs BBQ while we were visiting St. George. BBQ sounded good and we had heard this place had good reviews. When we first walked in there was a pretty long line in front of us of about 7 people waiting to order their food. After about 15 minutes we finally got to the front. The old lady taking our order was very unfriendly and very uninformative. She was also trying to do everything (take orders and get drinks ready) while the other 2 girls working were just standing around in the back. Once we finally ordered we sat down at our table to wait for our food to come out. After 30 minutes it finally arrived. We noticed the people next to us got their food about 20 minutes apart. Two people got their food right away but the other couple had to wait 20 more minutes. I got the BBQ chicken plate with 2 sides. The chicken I got looked (and tasted) like it had just come off a George Foreman instant Grill. It didn't even have BBQ sauce on it, I had to pour it on myself. It not only had no seasoning but tasted like rubber. The sides I got were also very small servings and came in little containers that would usually hold dipping sauce. For the price and service it was a very bad deal. Would not recommend this place unless you want moderate food for a high price and want to wait around an hour for poor service!

• Visited April 2012
Saint George, Utah, United States
“Service.......really???”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

They need more help here. Food was okay, but nothing to brag about. This really isn't true BBQ, I come from St. Louis and we're use to baby back ribs that are delicious and fall off the bone. Where do they cook the meat, couldn't smell anything when we walked in.

Visited January 2012