“Average”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #176 of 246 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Not the best BBQ in town, but ok for a quick lunch. DUB's on the other side of town has MUCH better food.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

When staying in St. George we accidently discovered Dickey's (after getting turned around on the crazy round-abouts). Lucky for us -- the food was terrific!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I love good BBQ and found their BBQ beef to be very good. I ordered the brisket sandwich with a drink and was loving it. This made up for the loss at the senior softball games. I wish I had found this place earlier in the week as I would have eaten here more often. It is a "fast food" atmosphere place but I was able to watch them chop the meet and make the sandwich to order. Also they serve Coke products which I prefer. Wish they would open a place in Seattle and I would visit them often.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is a fast-food barbeque restaurant. Great value, for good delicious food. Much better than expected.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is the best bbq I've had. It has different sauces, but is cooked sweet and moist, not dry. The onion tanglers are great and I also like the free pickles and ice cream.