“Love their BBQ food”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #173 of 244 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I love good BBQ and found their BBQ beef to be very good. I ordered the brisket sandwich with a drink and was loving it. This made up for the loss at the senior softball games. I wish I had found this place earlier in the week as I would have eaten here more often. It is a "fast food" atmosphere place but I was able to watch them chop the meet and make the sandwich to order. Also they serve Coke products which I prefer. Wish they would open a place in Seattle and I would visit them often.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is a fast-food barbeque restaurant. Great value, for good delicious food. Much better than expected.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is the best bbq I've had. It has different sauces, but is cooked sweet and moist, not dry. The onion tanglers are great and I also like the free pickles and ice cream.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I moved from the Southeast to Seattle 13 years ago and have been searching for good BBQ throughout the West every since. Dickey's is the best BBQ I've found West of the rocky mountains. Free ice cream, too!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Wasn't sure how good this would be... I'm picky about BBQ, but this met and exceeded my expectations. Good food, reasonable pricing.