“Awesome Breakfast”

Black Bear Diner
Ranked #6 of 244 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Old Fashion Comfort food, fresh baked biscuits, and muffins, fresh squeezed Orange Juice, Winner Best of State 4 years running, Best of Southern Utah 4 years running. We can accommodate tour buses, and large parties with a short notice. Good old fashion food served with a smile. Southern Utah Black Bear Diner. Exit #6 *****Open 24 hours 7 days a week.*****
Preston, Idaho
“Awesome Breakfast”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I got the french toast and I couldn't even finish it. It's a great Diner with great Food. Prices were a little on the higher end but the portions were huge.

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
St George
“It's not that great.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I would like to give them a higher review, but their style is quantity over quality. It's average for average people. I do give them credit for having sweet potato fries. Corn bread is fairly good too. It is very diner like and its hard to feel 100% after leaving. Their salads are big but probably one of the worst I've had in town.

• Visited March 2013
Ankeny, Iowa
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The wait staff was very helpful and made good recommendations. We were staying at the Clarion Suites (on the same property) so the Black Bear Diner was very convenient.

Visited April 2013
Saint George, Utah, United States
“Black Bear Needs Help”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went to eat at the St. George restaurant on 05April2013 at 5:30 pm when we went in they asked how many of us there be and we told them 5 and they said it be just a 5 min wate to get a tabel, there was just one couple ahead of us so they did not take our name. While wating for our tabel two more parties of 5 and one o 4 came in and they started seating them when I went up and asked the hotes what was going on we had been there first she asked my name and said it be just a minuet so I went back and wated she then called the other people before us when she got to us I said what is going on we had been there before the other people and she said they went by where we were on the list and that was that. So we got to our tabel and watied for someone to come take our dink order(I timed this) and after siting there 15 min some one came and tooke our order and we had othere porblems with service so they get an overall 1 for service. I had the chiken fried steak white gravey bland no tase the fired stake had chunch but no flaver the only good thing on the meal was the green beans. If this do's not inprove I see them not lasting long. We will go back later this month to see if any of this inprves so watch for that review,but for now I say eat somewhere else there are plunting of good restaurnants in St.George. If some one form Black Bear is reading this I hope you take this to hart and if you want to talk to me just post a responce on this review and I be happy to call or email you.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Brad H
Idaho
“Yummy food!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We went for dinner but one person in my party ordered breakfast. All of our food was yummy but we all agreed the breakfast food was the best! Super easy to find.

Visited March 2013