“Multiple visits,food was always good, Service depended on crowd”

The Egg & I St George
Ranked #19 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Egg & I St George, Utah breakfast restaurant offers gourmet coffee, 100% pure-squeezed orange juice and a variety of menu choices you will enjoy time and time again.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Been there 3 times.. they accommodated us very well with regards to alternating the menu a little.. breakfast was good all three times, but the service depended on how busy they were.. its a great Sunday morning stop... we always try something different.. and always have enjoyed it...
it is always a good experience.. NOT GREAT/Excellent.. but worth trying...

There are newer reviews for The Egg & I St George

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We waited about 15 minutes for a table and then at least 20 minutes for our food after we ordered, but the food was great. We were on vacation and it was my daughter's Birthday and they sang to her and brought out a muffin with a candle in it for her. She was so excited! Everyone loved what they ordered (even the kids). The kids meals were under $5 and each of our meals were under $9/each. We would definitely go here again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The place has alot of seating, but be prepared to wait in line. That speaks volumes.

I have eaten here 3 times. Each visit was consistent food wise.

When it gets busy, the waitresses seem to loose customer service abilities a bit. You try taking orders and dealing with screaming kids and demanding elderly grouches that think they are the only ones in the frikkin restaurant.

Okay, there I said it... yeah the customers on Fathers day were rude and the screaming tykes made my meal time irritating.

I'll go back, but only when I know it's going to be slow and kids and the old grouches are still in bed.

2  Thank Ahfooee
Reviewed June 4, 2013

On a recent trip to St. George, we dined here for two meals -- breakfast and lunch. The restuarant offered a good selection of breakfast items, and everyone was quite satisfied with the food. The service was efficient and friendly. We would return.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

What can I write! The staff were all cheerful and caring, the restaurant has a nice bright facade and an equally nice exterior seating area ( We ate in both areas over three visits) and the breakfasts were of good quality .....lots of options and all good. Also they serve great strong coffee. This place is a bit overpriced but well worth the extra money!