“Fun place”

The Egg & I St George
Ranked #13 of 244 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Egg & I St George, Utah breakfast restaurant offers gourmet coffee, 100% pure-squeezed orange juice and a variety of menu choices you will enjoy time and time again.
St George, Utah
“Fun place”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The place has alot of seating, but be prepared to wait in line. That speaks volumes.

I have eaten here 3 times. Each visit was consistent food wise.

When it gets busy, the waitresses seem to loose customer service abilities a bit. You try taking orders and dealing with screaming kids and demanding elderly grouches that think they are the only ones in the frikkin restaurant.

Okay, there I said it... yeah the customers on Fathers day were rude and the screaming tykes made my meal time irritating.

I'll go back, but only when I know it's going to be slow and kids and the old grouches are still in bed.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Ahfooee

Huntington Beach, California
“Good, solid food”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

On a recent trip to St. George, we dined here for two meals -- breakfast and lunch. The restuarant offered a good selection of breakfast items, and everyone was quite satisfied with the food. The service was efficient and friendly. We would return.

• Visited June 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Bright and cheery place and good breakfast”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

What can I write! The staff were all cheerful and caring, the restaurant has a nice bright facade and an equally nice exterior seating area ( We ate in both areas over three visits) and the breakfasts were of good quality .....lots of options and all good. Also they serve great strong coffee. This place is a bit overpriced but well worth the extra money!

Visited May 2013
St. George, Utah
“A nice choice for Sunday Breakfast”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Not every place is open on Sunday in St. George and The Egg and I was our second choice since Breakfast at Tifiny's was closed. It turned out to be a good alternative with a nice menu, reasonably priced with good service and good food. This time of year the afternoon sun heats things up a bit, so having breakfast outside on the west (shady) side is a comfortable treat. In the afternoon you'll be wiser to eat indoors.

• Visited May 2013
Post Falls, Idaho
“Food was OK, terrible service”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We had a party of 5 adults and 3 kids. The food took a lot longer than expected to arrive, and then one of our party found a hair in hers. My husband asked for peanut butter (he ordered pancakes) and the waitress asked him what for. As if that mattered? She was rude, didn't know the menu and didn't even offer more water. The food was no better than an average day at Denny's

Visited May 2013