“Salad, yeah, that's the ticket”

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in St. George
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Enjoyed a summer salad and it was filling and tasty.

The seating is open and clean. They have a wide variety of salads and other items... I really did not pay much attention to the menu since I was there specifically for the salad.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We have visited other Kneaders throughout Utah and have always have been pleased. They have quite a selection of delicious bakery treats and good sandwiches, salads, soups, smoothies and all you can eat french toast. Which will fill you up real quick!
Our only complaint is the young women who took our order at the St. George location was not very friendly.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Went here on our way to Tuachan. We were kind of in a hurry but not rushed. We ordered and were told many of the sandwiches were not available. After finally finding something that they still had available we waited for some time for our food. Now we were getting pressed for time. Food arrived and out of the 6 we ordered we had missing items on 3 of them. I would have complained but we had to get to the show. Only thing I can say. I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED

Reviewed May 25, 2013

This place is known for their home-made bread and bakery goods. Their sandwiches are unique goodness. Just beware, Kneeders doesn't handle crowds well. Recommend avoiding peek times - mainly the noon rush.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I've been to Kneaders in Layton many times, but went to St George Kneaders today, April 13, 2013. Typical long lines for a Sat am, but the worst thing was waiting for our food. We waited 35 minutes to get a small take out order, and there were many other people waiting as well. 35 MINUTES? Come on Kneaders- that is ridiculous. I realize Sat am is very busy, but you know this, so plan better. Where is the management skill? Kneaders food is pretty good- I would give food a 3-4, but service as a 1 today. So they get a 2 overall! I wont go again- no matter how good the food is, it isn't worth waiting that long for it.