“Very dissapointed ... Service Terrrible .. food was good” 3 of 5 bubbles

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #17 of 240 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
St. George, Utah
“Very dissapointed ... Service Terrrible .. food was good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Asked or a certain coffee (9:30 am) they said they were out of it, could not make it.. Asked for an ice coffee with Sugar Free flavoring,, it confused them.. asked for two slices of the pumpkin bread... Waited at our table for 5 minutes.. they finally brought our bread.. two LOAFS.. we told them two slices.. so they went back and slice our loaf.. the Bread was good ,, the service was TERRIBLE

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Chicago, Illinois
“Great cookies!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

On our way back from Zion Park, I had a major craving for cookies...for the life of me, we couldn't find a place to pick up some good cookies...saw this place and decided to stop...They made sandwiches, soups but their bakery goods were what I was after...the cookies were GREAT! The other baked goods looked tempting as well...just wish they opened earlier - we had an early flight in Las Vegas on Sunday and they weren't open at that time :(

Visited October 2012
“I wish I had more time in St. George to try more menu items! You have to buy the pumpkin bread.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Casual breakfast, lunch and bakery place. I like the little decorations and extras they had for sale around the restaurant . We went in because the sign out front said, "pumpkin bread is back" and we assumed correctly that it must be good. We were in town for the marathon, and in fact we went back the next day to buy another loaf for ourselves and my Mom. This time we also bought cinnamon bread, a cookie and a brownie. (Sweet tooth). All were yummy. The sandwiches I saw being prepared looked fresh and plentiful. There needs to be a Kneaders in So. Cal.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“You can always count on a great meal and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Kneaders has such an appeal to all members of our family. Everyone is happy with their selection and the food is always delicious. They make you feel so welcome and have great customer service.

Visited September 2012
Cedar City, Utah
“Sorry we are out!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Went to Kneaders on our way to see Hairspray at Tauchan. We had many options to pick from but chose Kneaders because of our past experience. This visit was so sad!!. We arrived and there was a line to the door. Good for the store but not good for the customer. We stood in line for quite some time when we finailly go to the order desk. We were a group of 5. As we began ordering the girl helping us kept saying "sorry we are out of that". I thought at first, wow they must have been busy, but then time after time when we would order something else the same "sorry we are out of that" would be told to us. No Avocados, No Feta, No Romaine, No Onions,and then the big one NO regular focacia bread. I was, why dont you tell me what you DO hav and we will try to place a order. The staff seemed SO BUSY yet there was no one in the store. The service was horible. After geting our food I went back to the desk to request some mayonaise. I stood there and watched many of the staff look at me but no one asked if I needed any help. After waiting for some time I did get some mayo but only a very little.
I don't think I will be back. There food is not that great and the service has really gone down hill.

• Visited September 2012