“amazing”

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in St. George
Reviewed September 16, 2012

this was awhile ago when it happened like either june maybe even may.
i was going out of town and my boyfriend has been dieing to try they french toast here, but he always works in the mornign and never quite has enough time to get some before work. so i woke up early and went here to get him some.
i was behind this elderly couple who you could tell by their conversation with the cashier, which i assumed was either the manager or owner of this location. they were having a great little chat while they order and he remembered them by name. so right off the bat i know this man is very nice and very friendly.
i tell him i need some french toast and and a coffe for me.(because they have unbelivable coffee!!) and i was telling him how my boyfriend has been wanting this since you guys opened and that i was bringing it to him extra early so he could have it before work. and of course i know im being a super awesome girlfriend. and he acknowledged that and we were being friendly.
i went and sat down drank my coffee and when my french toast was ready he handed me extra pastaries. i was confused for a second. but then he told me since i was being so nice to my boyfriend i deserve a little extra something in return. and im sure they were just yesterdays pasteries, but first of all they were magnificent and i dont care if they were made a week ago they were awesome. and just the fact that he went out of his way to give me something was jaw droping i thought that was amazing coutomer service. and not because he gave me something for free but becasue of the way he treated me and all the other coustomers coming in. this is how establishments should be ran. this man deserves a raise or something extra special.!!
very much so recomened this place to everyone

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We found this place, per a suggestion, when we first moved here 2 months ago. We were greeted warmly, placed our order, and awaited the treat we were about to receive.
We did the $4.99, all you can eat breakfast.

It was outstanding. I highly recommend the breakfast. The sweets are a little pricey compared to other places. Are they worth it?? Not in my opinion. Price should be a little cheaper.
The home made bread is very good but again, too pricey.

The place was very clean and the line seemed to move along just fine.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The service is absolutely terrible - almost always a long wait to get the food, even if there is no line. They almost always make a mistake on the order. Just not a good experience!!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We have been frequent visitors to the is restaurant (usually for breakfast) and have often gone through the drive through to get their great bread to have with our own meals. We absolutely love the rye bread which does not last long at our gatherings. The staff are friendly and helpful and the menu offers lots of good choices for breakfast and lunch. CONS: The place can get very crowded, lots of noisy children, which makes it hard for conversation. The chicken soup we had was so salty we could not eat it and the iced tea was not the best. - But overall, especially to take out the bread and baked goods it is a great choice!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love a simple soup & salad and sandwich menu, especially when the food is prepared fresh every day. I like the idea that I can pick up fresh and fabulous loaves of bread for my dinner parties, without going to all that effort myself! Good when we are coming or going from our travels, a nice, reliable, light meal.