“Poor service, fair food, long wait!!!”

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in St. George
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The service is absolutely terrible - almost always a long wait to get the food, even if there is no line. They almost always make a mistake on the order. Just not a good experience!!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We have been frequent visitors to the is restaurant (usually for breakfast) and have often gone through the drive through to get their great bread to have with our own meals. We absolutely love the rye bread which does not last long at our gatherings. The staff are friendly and helpful and the menu offers lots of good choices for breakfast and lunch. CONS: The place can get very crowded, lots of noisy children, which makes it hard for conversation. The chicken soup we had was so salty we could not eat it and the iced tea was not the best. - But overall, especially to take out the bread and baked goods it is a great choice!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love a simple soup & salad and sandwich menu, especially when the food is prepared fresh every day. I like the idea that I can pick up fresh and fabulous loaves of bread for my dinner parties, without going to all that effort myself! Good when we are coming or going from our travels, a nice, reliable, light meal.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My husband and I ate there for the first time yesterday. First, the young man who took our order was very patient with the customers. Nice to see! The decor reminded us of a grandma's house. My husband had a turkey avocado sandwich and I had the French dip, and we shared a chocolate dome dessert. The turkey was real, shredded turkey that tasted as if it had been brined. The roast beef was also very nice. Both sandwiches had a lot of flavor. My husband enjoyed them so much, he insisted we go back today, so we shared a croissant sandwich, which was also very nice and came with a wee salad. Good selection of desserts.

1  Thank SoCali22
Reviewed June 24, 2012

so, kneaders was great like five years ago, now they are all corporate and what not, they are still good, like Jack in the Box coke is always good but the ambiance inside is suited for supper Mo Mo pintrist sorta joint. I still dig kneaders but if I'm in St. George which what their asking about then I'm still itching to try the Seafood boil at the Patio just up the street. If Kneaders was open on Sunday they might get another star from me, but it's LDS Utah, closed sundays.