“Better be hungry” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sakura Japanese Steak House & Sushi

Sakura Japanese Steak House & Sushi
Ranked #6 of 240 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Torrance, California
“Better be hungry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I have never been to a Japanese restaurant that served such large portions. The tempura dinner had six shrimp and enough vegetables for two. Nice selection of Sushi, although ours were too large--easily two bites a piece and rolled too loose. We must have gotten an apprentice chef. The server was friendly and very helpful and water glasses kept filled. . The location was easy to find and parking was good. They have wonderful Teppan tables that look like a lot of fun and very entertaining for families. We ate in the separate dining room, which was simply decorated but gave us a view go the sushi chefs.

Visited June 2014

Chula Vista, California
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Very good food and the staff was very accommodating. Our kids have a number of items that cannot eat and waitress was very helpful in placing our order. Highly recommend.

Visited June 2014
Washington, Utah
“Sakura St. George”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

We have dined at the Sakura Restaurant on a weekly basis since it opened when we are in town, and have always been most pleased with the quality of the food and the service. The menu is a hybrid Chinese/Japanese/Thai menu, and all of the entrees are excellent. Having dined in all of the Asian Rim Countries multiple times during my business travels, I can comfortably say that the Sakura is either on a par with or better than any of the restaurants in those countires.

St George, Utah
“A pleasure to dine here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I really enjoy eating here. The food is good and the staff is friendly.
Usually I come for lunch and order meals in the dining area.
But the first time I came, I did get Hibachi. That was fun.

Columbus, OH
“Good value, friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

My family stopped in on a weekday evening for dinner on the hibachi side of the house. We had about a 10 minute wait, no reservations. We were seated at a hibachi table, and we ordered an appetizer of pot stickers to start off. Drinks and appetizer arrived, and everything was tasty. We each ordered a different combination dinner, and all of our dinners were pretty good. No complaints. I've been to quite a few hibachi places, and what I was impressed with was the prices for the food, even for dinner. Prices were a good value for the amount of food that you received. We did not order any sushi, so I can't speak to that. The decor was a little plain, but not bad. The place was clean and organized. We were able to find parking pretty easily behind the restaurant, although I can see where it might fill up if it's a busy night.

Our server, Frankie, was very friendly and talkative. She offered us a few tips on hiking trails and things to see in Zion. Everyone that we came into contact with at the restaurant was very friendly and polite. I'd recommend this place to anyone visiting St. George.

• 3 of 5 bubbles