“A Gem in St. George”

Ranked #77 of 246 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Country Club Dr.
Description: Whether you are planning a board meeting, sales launch, a fundraiser or a holiday gathering, the Riverwalk Bar & Grill will execute your event to perfection with excellent customer service, delicious food, professionalism and hospitality. Selecting the Riverwalk Bar & Grill for your meeting or social event takes the stress out of the planning. Our sales professionals will put their experience and efficiency to work for you. We can help you coordinate all of your meeting or party needs. The Riverwalk Bar & Grill's versatile dining areas provide private and semi-private spaces accommodating events large and small. Our flexible and custom designed menu offers seafood, steak and chicken, allowing you to select a menu that will satisfy all of your guests.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We have had a gift certificate for a long time. We just hadn't found the time to use it. That changed on Saturday.

We arrived in the early afternoon for a quiet lunch. The server was solicitous but not overly so. We had some questions about the soups and entrees. These were answered well.

Started with cups of soup. My wife ordered the red pepper gouda. It was stunning. Creamy in nature, flavorful, and interesting at every bite. I chose to be more spicy with the chicken enchilada soup. Spicy and savory. I wanted more of both when the cups were empty! I rarely order soups at a restaurant, but I will never miss soup here when we return.

Our main courses were the Lite Alaskan Salmon and the Prime Rib French Dip. The only disappointment in the meal was the French Dip. The prime rib was chewy and the fat was not trimmed around the edges. I was disappointed in that, but the rest of the meal was superb! Fries were crisp on the outside and well-textured in the middle. They were tossed in some spices, and I could make out smoky paprika but not anything else. The horseradish sauce tasted like the horseradish was fresh ground. My wife loved the salmon steak and the grilled asparagus.

All in all, this place is a gem. I would consider it fine dining in St. George. That's unusual at a golf course restaurant.

We would have eaten outside, but the wind had kicked up and was blowing around 20 mph.

2  Thank GeneW_Provo

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The service was wonderful as was the food. The chef came to our table and explained specials. I think it was one of the best meals we have ever had.

2  Thank kjung-13
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Excellent food by Chef Imi.
Nice plating. Atmosphere is pleasant and relaxing. There is a nice view out the windows.
If you're willing, trust the chef and his master culinary skills will please your taste buds.
If you need dietary changes to the dishes, ask for Chef Imi to come to your table and explain to him personally and he'll take care of you.
The Caprese salad/starter is excellent with the balsamic reduction.
The Red Pepper Gouda soup is decadent.
The Fiocci pasta is a lovely combo of sweet & savory.
Also excellent main dishes are the Salmon & the Trout Almodine.
If you have room for dessert, I highly recommend the Creme Brulee if you want something light or the Bread Pudding if you can handle a bit more.

3  Thank JennieJennie17
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Had a very nice lunch out on the Riverwalk Grill's patio. WE sat and watched golfers on the putting green. Lots of activity going on. The food was great. Had soup and sandwiches and the price was very reasonable. I will go back next time I am in St. George. Had grand kids with us and they loved eating outside.

2  Thank Mary C
Reviewed April 29, 2014

After a long drive we both just wanted to relax, have a glass of wine and enjoy a light meal. We ordered the lobster bisque soup along with a ceasar salad. Both were excellent. The chef stopped by our table to see how we enjoyed our meal. We told him it was without a doubt the best lobster soup we had ever had. Very reasonable priced meal.

3  Thank Blooms65