“Can't Wait To Return!!”

Ranked #74 of 252 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Country Club Dr.
Description: Whether you are planning a board meeting, sales launch, a fundraiser or a holiday gathering, the Riverwalk Bar & Grill will execute your event to perfection with excellent customer service, delicious food, professionalism and hospitality. Selecting the Riverwalk Bar & Grill for your meeting or social event takes the stress out of the planning. Our sales professionals will put their experience and efficiency to work for you. We can help you coordinate all of your meeting or party needs. The Riverwalk Bar & Grill's versatile dining areas provide private and semi-private spaces accommodating events large and small. Our flexible and custom designed menu offers seafood, steak and chicken, allowing you to select a menu that will satisfy all of your guests.
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Our party of nine had a most wonderful experience at Riverwalk last nite! From personal greetings from the amazing chef, to the friendly detailed service of his staff, and the the SIMPLY OUTSTANDING food, our evening couldn't have been better. I can tell you from experience there is none better, or as good, than this gem at Sun River. Finally, a super-quality option and at a reasonable price; all in a gorgeous golf course setting to boot. We can't wait to return!! Oh, if you come across a website link for the restaurant that mentions the link name is for sale, please disregard it as it is a computer glitch that has been worked out.

1  Thank David A

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This item needs to be eaten first as an appetizer. We were absolutely blown away. We have traveled extensively and Never tasted such flavors in a dessert. If you like a hot cake that is soft, and extremely flavorful and dialed in completely, covered with the best chocolate sauce, and caramel and vanilla sauce, garnished with home made whipped cream, a sprig of mint and an orchid. Wow. Ewweee. We also ordered from the lunch menu and had the turkey wrap, like none other that I have had with fresh basil pesto, yes, fresh with pine nut chunks and fresh bacon, cheese, tomato and more. Also the Lobster Bisque is off the hook as well. Bon Appetite

1  Thank Susie S
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The Wine Tasting Event held on Aug 26th was a super experience!!! The food was just a sampling of the many great items Chef Imi has available for his patrons. The foods he had prepared to match with each wine were exceptional and delicious. I have eaten here many times and enjoy most everything I have eaten here. The burger is a little disappointing after all of the other wonderful meals I had had there, but I am sure the Chef will make that more in line with his other great dishes before I try it again, as he is so open to taking everyone's ideas and trying to improve everything, everyday. The desserts are to die for and the bread pudding is the best I have ever eaten, hands down. Being able to have a good wine or cocktail with your meal is also a nice plus for this lovely restaurant with a great view.

2  Thank jeanthewinequeen
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This restaurant sits on a golf course. It boasts beautiful sunsets but loses a little in the food area. While we had reservations, the restaurant was quiet. Yet, within two minutes of receiving our drinks, we were being asked to make our selection. Explaining that we wanted a while to unwind and enjoy the view didn't seem to help. Visually our meals were very appealing however the chicken dish my wife ordered was beyond dry and flavourless. Considering the price, I wouldn't want to give this place a second chance.

2  Thank Dale26589
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have eaten here many times and the last couple of times have been very disappointing! I took my family out for a birthday celebration on my last and final trip and nobody at our table was satisfied with their meal. The atmosphere is still nice, but the food was bland and overpriced for what you get. I can no longer recommend this place to anyone as they have consistently declined in almost every area in the past few years.

1  Thank autoracer