“Good food with a beautiful view”

Hank's RiverWalk Bar & Grill
Ranked #76 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Country Club Dr.
Description: Whether you are planning a board meeting, sales launch, a fundraiser or a holiday gathering, the Riverwalk Bar & Grill will execute your event to perfection with excellent customer service, delicious food, professionalism and hospitality. Selecting the Riverwalk Bar & Grill for your meeting or social event takes the stress out of the planning. Our sales professionals will put their experience and efficiency to work for you. We can help you coordinate all of your meeting or party needs. The Riverwalk Bar & Grill's versatile dining areas provide private and semi-private spaces accommodating events large and small. Our flexible and custom designed menu offers seafood, steak and chicken, allowing you to select a menu that will satisfy all of your guests.
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Ate on the patio; the weather was perfect! We opted for two appetizers and soup (lobster bisque). It was plenty and it was good. Would go back.

2  Thank Ali2relax
There are newer reviews for Hank's RiverWalk Bar & Grill

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Everything at this restaurant delighted us and it was by the far the best in our 1 week stay around St. George. We're sorry that it was the last place we tried! It had a beautiful setting and was wonderfully decorated. We had a comfortable table, not too close to other diners. Our great waiter, Jace, was pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable.
Best of all was the food and wine. My sea bass was outstanding: a modest sized but very good piece of fish surrounded by fantastic, colorful, wonderfully cooked vegetables: asparagus, brocollini, roasted red pepper, and mashed potatoes, all sitting in a tasty sauce, with a fancy tomato rose and lemon curl garnish! He had his best ever clams and spaghetti to which he added shrimp. We both found wine by the glass that we loved.
Even the chef was welcoming, frequently walking among the tables to make sure we all were happy.

3  Thank txmeg
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The atmosphere and ombiance, breathtaking! The sun setting on the 18th hole of sunriver golf course! The pond and the sounds of geese while enjoying a great dinner of, fresh Chilean sea bass, and a delightful New Zealand rack of lamb! Service fantastic! Jace out sever very knowledgeable of the the menu, both wine and entree, help so much with the pairing of true right wine for our entrees!

3  Thank Ally5223_vegas
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Everything from start to finish was superb. If you don't think this place is tops may I suggest you try Denny's as apparently this is your style.

3  Thank 35GoGo
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Lets see, where to start? 1. Arrived at 8 p.m. on a weeknight. 10 minute wait at hostess station before finally asking the guy in the golf shop to find the hostess; 2. Hostess does not apologize for wait, and seats us at table without place settings; 3. After place settings down, waitress shows up five minutes later without knowing what's in the antipasto appetizer (very nice, explains it is only her third day on the job); 4. Ten minutes after taking our order (diligently writing down that I want my $13 hamburger very rare), she informs us that they "ran out" of the prosciutto and melon appetizer (there are customers at only two tables); 5. No bread shows up so we ask for some; 6. Bread shows up (tasty) but no butter or olive oil so we have to ask for that, too; 7. With everything else going wrong, I remind waitress that I would like my hamburger very rare. She replies (fifteen minutes after happily taking my order) that my burger will be "somewhere between very rare and medium rare." So I cancel my order and ask to see the menu again. 8. At this point, the more experienced waiter on duty recommends the lamb ossu bucco, one of the day's specials. Interesting, because our (very nice) waitress had never bothered to mention that there were any specials; 9. When the waitress served the overly-salted lamb to me, she placed the plate down so that the (unimaginatively plated) lamb was on the far side of the plate instead of closest to me; and 10. Literally two minutes after we started eating, the waitress asked whether we had "saved room for dessert" and, when we said we were not sure, she plunked down a dessert menu in the middle of the table for us to read while eating our entrees. I don't blame the waitress for this appalling service, but I do blame the management for its horrible training practices. A really lousy, overpriced experience.

2  Thank Pipcelot