“Fun for Families”

Laser Mania Family Fun Center
Ranked #4 of 12 Fun & Games in St. George
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering laser tag, blacklight miniature golf, bumper cars, 4D Movie Ride, and arcade games, Laser Mania Family Fun Center is the perfect place to take your family and friends for a great time. It's all-out fun around here!
Wasatch Range, Utah
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun for Families”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

The Laser Tag is so fun! Great activity for families and friends! The glow in the dark golf course was not very nice… a little dirty. But, the arcade out side is super fun! This is a great activity for families.

Visited April 2014
Jarett W, Owner at Laser Mania Family Fun Center, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you had fun. We've been working on updating and giving our miniature golf course a good deep clean for a few weeks, but we're not quite done yet. If you don't mind, could you give me a call or send me a text at 435-862-1811 to let me know what part of our miniature golf you felt was dirty? I just don't want to miss something that you may have noticed. Thanks!

Salt Lake City, Utah
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Laser Tag, Mini Golf, Arcade, Bumper Cars”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Laser Tag so much fun! Glow-in-the-dark course is so fun for mini-golf and laser tag. Bumper cars course is OK, not the best I've seen, but good for smaller parties.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Family T
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best of it's kind that we have ever been to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

First, the basics. This is a laser tag, mini golf, very small bumper car course and video game place.

The Pros:
AWESOME college kid employees. A few examples, the manager (I think) was in her third year working there and was completely involved in making sure my four year old had a great game of laser tag. She marched her around personally and helped her get some of her brothers and sisters as well as shooting targets etc. The day we were there was slow so she also allowed us to have an extra few minutes in the bumper cars. My teens and I came back at the end of the night to finish using our five activity wrist bands and we got there late. The kid at the counter made sure we didn't waste one of this activities, he gave us coupons to use the next day. Brilliant, because not only was this great customer service, but we came back and spent even more money with them on more activities. We all loved this place.

Laser tag course is the best we have been to. I am sure there are better ones out there but this one was awesome. Guns seemed accurate and vests registered hits as they should. There were two levels and excellent spots to take cover and yet lots of ways to sneak up on people.

The games are in top shape. No token stealing games here. No food or drink allowed and so no sticky floors, no broken games. The place looked clean and pretty new and yet, I think it has been there a long time.

Located right on the main drag, very easy access.

We decided we don't love mini golf for the most part, but this course is fun and challenging.

Ticket based games are plentiful and the tickets needed to earn decent prizes aren't outrageous.

Cons:

Bumper car course is tiny, although my four year old had a blast driving with mom and being bumped by dad.

That's about it. Loved this place. Highly recommend it to anyone with kids of pretty much all ages. Ours that played here on this day are 13,15,16 and 4.

PS, 41 year old father had an absolute blast getting obliterated by his kids on the laser tag course, but I beat the whole family at mini golf!

Visited January 2014
7 Thank Onevisionn
Walnut Creek, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Have fun with kids and adults”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

I'm +65 and have taken my nieces and nephew to Laser Mania every Christmas for the past four years. They enjoy it and so do I. It's a fun filled 10 minutes of laser tag for adults and kids. Teaming makes it every more fun.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Richard_Walnut_Creek
Cedar Hills, Utah
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Good afternoon activity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is a small attraction but fun for families with kids of various ages. The laser tag arena is decent, and there's a small arcade with lots of ticket-based games that kids love.

Visited April 2013