“Fresh, Quality.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Las vegas
“Fresh, Quality.”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Two words. Great food! Visiting from Las Vegas, wanting some Greek food, so we gave Mad Pita a try. What a surprise, great service, great prices, great portions. My spot when I'm in St. George.

Visited June 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I love this place!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Our family really loves Greek food so we try our best to find great places to eat when we can't always make our own food at home. This restaurant gave us exactly what we wished for. We love the gyros!

• Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can we say fiery chicken?!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I am all about the fiery chicken!! Perfectly seasoned chicken with a kick!! Get it in a pita or on the mandarin orange salad. And their mad pita dressing is super addicting. My only disappointment with this place is the service. We asked the cashier how the chicken was seasoned in the kid meals and she simply said "I don't know". And that was it. She could've easily asked one of the cooks and then let us know.

• Visited May 2013
St George, UT
“Love this place!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I love their gyros and really love the fries with the seasoning! This is a great place to eat-love the food!!

• Visited March 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“good mediteranian food”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

After a long day of hiking Zion, my wife and I ordered the largest platters on the menu, along with hummus, dolmas and baclava, The food was above average in quality. We both felt it was spiced appropriately. They had a really good chili paste, if you want your food hotter. For a fast food style place, Mad Pita was much better than expected.

Visited April 2013