“Great Food at a Great Price”
Review of Mad Pita Express

Mad Pita Express
Ranked #33 of 252 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 2, 2011

Every time we have visited the Mad Pita Express, it has been a great experience. We have had friendly service and great food. The $5 Big Fat Gyro with Feta Cheese is tremendous. We've loved the dinners, entrees, salads,appetizers and desserts we've tried. They've all been very flavorful and delicious at a price that is family affordable. Can't wait to go back again.

3  Thank Chalene

Reviewed July 2, 2011

I love Mad Pita Express! I go as often as I can. The food has always tasted fresh and I've yet to be disappointed. I love the gyros, but my favorite is the house salad with the Fiery Chicken. It's not actually very spicy but has great flavor. The dressing makes the salad! I could almost just drink it.

3  Thank StrattonMama
Reviewed July 2, 2011

I love falafels and was excited wen Mad Pita opened to have a place with good food. I was told to try the FISH Pita and that is the best pita in town. It is spiced just right. My husband gets the firey spicey chicken pita and sometimes alternates with a greek salad ad adds chicken. The rice pudding and Baklava are made at the Mad Pita and oh so yummy. I go there onc a week and sometimes twice a week. My favorite spot for the best tasting food.

1  Thank Theresam47
Reviewed July 1, 2011

I first tried the Fiery Chicken Pita which was good, but messy. Protect your shirt if you eat a pita -- they're stuffed full of good stuff! On my next visit, I tried the Falafel Pita...I fell in love! I found my new favorite restaurant in St George, UT!

The only down-side to anything about this place is that when you get a combo (pita, fries/salad, and drink) that the drink is a fountain drink and the fountain drinks are all Pepsi products. I really don't like Pepsi. Mad Pita does have Coke, but it's in a can. But this is really a very small negative for me.

2  Thank JennieJennie17
Reviewed July 1, 2011

With the countless Mexican, Chinese buffets and standard burger fare, Mad Pita is a welcome change to St. George. The food is fast, fresh, and delicious. If you are looking for some excitement for your palette, try their overstuffed gyro. Your taste buds will thank you as will your wallet due to their family friendly prices

1  Thank HungryTD