“Best Ever!”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
“Best Ever!”
Reviewed April 22, 2011

This was the first Greek/Mediterranean food experience for me and I am a fan! Atmosphere was great as well as the service! I highly recommend Mad Pita to anyone!

2 Thank Tyson G

grand junction, colorado
“Great! Great! Great!”
Reviewed March 22, 2011

Great food. The hummus is great, the falafel is awesome, and the Gyros are excellent. go to this place! If you like Greek food you will not be disappointed!

• Visited March 2011
3 Thank colorado728
Dallas, Texas
“Fresh Food”
Reviewed March 11, 2011

My husband and I both had gyros, and he had french fries. The gyros were so fresh and full of flavor. The fries were seasoned and really yummy. We also had baklava. It was chock full of nuts, and not too honey-sweet. Good stuff!

Visited March 2011
2 Thank SoCali22
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Finally St George has great Greek food!”
Reviewed March 11, 2011

We go to St George 2-3 times a month through the winter from Salt Lake City. We went to this place for dinner with our kids. The food is really good. I'd say better than any Greek place in SLC. The food is fresh, the prices are fair, and it tastes great!. We went back the next day for dinner and it was fantastic again. The owner is really nice and enthusiastic about the menu, happy to answer any questions. The staff are nice. The place is clean. We will be going here every time we are in town.

• Visited March 2011
2 Thank Thermsicle
Saint George, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fast, Friendly and Delicious”
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Mad Pita has a fun and inviting atmosphere with delicious hot food. Their kids menu is unique and our kids truly enjoy the food without resorting to a hamburger. Love the change from your typical hamburger/ taco fast food to a unique homemade menu and recipes. The variety from pitas to salads to having it made just how I prefer drives me to return often. My huband favors the large Gyro with feta cheese and homemade bread pudding, while I enjoy the spicy chicken pita with homemade fries. Truly a great experience that we wanted to share with all of you!!!

• Visited February 2011