“Loved the fries!”

Ranked #57 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
“Loved the fries!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

I ordered the beehive burger which I thought was pretty good but the fries were my favorite! I ordered the smash fries which were tossed in olive oil and rosemary. They were delicious! My friend got the sweet potato smash fries which were tossed in the same thing and they were very good as well. I would go back just for fries!

St. George, Utah
“Not that impressed!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I paid just as much here as I would have at Five Guys and the burger wasn't nearly as good. The bun was too small for the patty and it was so soft that it literally smashed down to an 1/8"... smashburger is right. The dining area wasn't that clean either so I would look for other options if you're in the market for a high-end burger.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Paulie852
Utah
“Good, fresh burger...”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Beats the heck out of Micky d's, Carl's Jr, but it should for $5.99 for just the burger in a walk up style place. fries are good either way in olive oil or fired the good ol' way, plan on at least a $20 bill for two as the burger price goes up pretty quick, always fresh

Visited July 2012
St. George, Utah
“Great fries.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I stopped by here to try it out. I ordered the Beehive burger. It was good, but it was just a basic burger. They do have great fries that they put rosemary on. They are good.

Visited September 2011
Los Alcazares, Spain
“Great taste”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This was the first time we've gone to this place. The burgers are fresh and tasty. I will definitely go back again. What's cool about this place is that each city has their own specialty burger. The average burger is $6.

Visited June 2012