“Great taste”

Smashburger
Ranked #78 of 246 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This was the first time we've gone to this place. The burgers are fresh and tasty. I will definitely go back again. What's cool about this place is that each city has their own specialty burger. The average burger is $6.

Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

I never write 'poor' or 'terrible' reviews it takes a lot to frazzle me. I liked SmashBurger in Ventura, CA and in Riverside. Neither of those locations caused the same issues. I live in St George, but had yet to try our SB. A person I trust warned me that he tried it twice and both times became very il. I should have heeded the warning. My burger was under cooked and made me violently sick. This ruined my night and temporarily my love of burgers. Clearly they have an issue with food safety - my wife had chilly cheese fries and became sick as well! Heed the warning! Maybe ask them to cook it well-done, or go to In-N-Out?

Reviewed June 4, 2012

good value, above average burger and fries. Fast food option that is above average. Great toppings for the burgers and fairly healthy options available if you choose. Kids meals available and well priced. Service was friendly. Food tastes fresh, not processed. Definitely a better fast food alternative

Reviewed May 28, 2012

If you are seeking a good honest, freshly made burger, than this is your place. It's cheap, $4-6, custom made and delicious. Be sure to check out the veggie and sweet potato fries.. YUM. They also offer chicken and Veggie Burgers.

2  Thank TheCaDean
Reviewed May 17, 2012

This is overall the best burger I have ever had! Even 5 Guys doesn't stand a chance next to a SmashBurger! I usually get the Beehive burger but it's fun to create your own and get it exactly how you want it. There seems to be new management and things have gotten even better in terms of service!

2  Thank Neal K