“Good Food, so so service.”

Bella Marie's Pizzeria
Ranked #13 of 244 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Great pizza, best in town. Good Chicken Marsala, Chicken Parmigiana, and very good meat sauce. Small with a few indoor tables, warm atmosphere; also with tables outside.
I agree with another reviewer; the staff is a bit ditzy and a couple of them in the past have come off as bored with their customers. Usually we pick up our order making it easier to overlook the youngsters lacking social skills. Also, they are usually out of the Tiramisu on the menu. However, we still want our Bella Maries pizza and pasta. Yum!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

The pizza was quite good but I would love to see more gourmet, specialty pizzas on the menu. I've been to similar type restaurants in Cedar City and Logan and they have some really fun, creative pizzas. Next to our table was a window with Christmas lights taped on, very tacky. The service was just ok.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

It was a little hard to find but well worth it. The pizza was delicious. My daughter said it was the best pizza she ever had. The staff was very friendly and the food was excellent.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have been here three times now. Each time, our server (not always the same girl) has been a little bit ditzy and not the most knowledgeable about the menu. The most recent visit, we walked in and three employees (two girls and a guy who looked like maybe the manager) were just talking and talking behind the counter. They looked at us and saw us walk in, but never acknowledged us. After about a minute or two of standing there, a girl who ended up serving us asked to go or dining in, and we were dining in, so she said to choose a table. We did. We ordered pretty quickly. I like their arrabiata and LOVE their meatballs so I got the lunch special arrabiata and requested two meatballs in addition. When the food came, there were no meatballs. When she came to check on us after a few minutes I asked for some meatballs, and she returned with just one. It was a little bit annoying. My husband got the pizza and it was dripping with grease. Like I said, I love the meatballs, but I don't think we will return because the staff does not act like they care much about the service.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Wanted take-out but it took 10 minutes before a server acknowledged me and finally took my order. It then took 20 minutes for 2 pasta orders to be ready. It only appeared to have about 20 sit down customers during the time I was there.